Wikiposts

Changing visa type 103 to CPV, fee waiver?

Old Mar 13th 2009, 10:15 am
Just Joined

Dave_Val will become famous soon enough
Default Changing visa type 103 to CPV, fee waiver?

Originally Posted by Alan Collett
Improbable.

Best regards.
Hi Alan,
Hopefully you have the knowledge and experience to answer my question. We have applied as Parents to migrate, and this was back in 2006 under sub 103. We are now in a better position to set a time (end of 2010). I am going to change my visa option to contributory parent. As none of our information on the original application has not changed is it possible for me to ask if it’s possible to wave the 1st installment fee.
Old Mar 13th 2009, 10:32 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Forms Update - Important

Originally Posted by Dave_Val
Hi Alan,
Hopefully you have the knowledge and experience to answer my question. We have applied as Parents to migrate, and this was back in 2006 under sub 103. We are now in a better position to set a time (end of 2010). I am going to change my visa option to contributory parent. As none of our information on the original application has not changed is it possible for me to ask if it’s possible to wave the 1st installment fee.
I'm moving your post to a new thread as its on a completely different topic