Wikiposts

Changing from 175 to 176

Old Sep 21st 2009, 12:17 am
Forum Regular

saxtonj is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Changing from 175 to 176

Originally Posted by Pinny
CHB
No sadly i hav'nt & as i have just heard that my State Sponsorship will not be granted as they don't require my skill in Victoria.
As i am not on the CSL it looks like i will be drawing my pension by the time i get to Oz.
Anyone know of a State that does require Carpenters?
Cheers
Stuart (Pinny)
WA sponsors carpenters.
Old Sep 21st 2009, 2:33 am
excited!

SuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura aboutSuperC has a spectacular aura about

hi
Spoiled for choice - SA, WA, ACT and NT are all looking for carpenters
Old Sep 21st 2009, 4:03 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
It's better to inform them twice than think about "what if..."
I informed, but this didn't speed up process of my application.
Hi Duncan_MC

I have a question on this. How do I inform DIAC on this? I mean which email address should I mail to? the ASPC one?
Old Sep 21st 2009, 9:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by supriyag123
Hi Duncan_MC

I have a question on this. How do I inform DIAC on this? I mean which email address should I mail to? the ASPC one?
PLE is the right mode to handle all ASPC communication. Once you confirmed with that particular state they send form 1100 to DIAC.

Do a PLE after few days they will let you know when ur statenomination received and approved
Old Sep 21st 2009, 11:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
PLE is the right mode to handle all ASPC communication. Once you confirmed with that particular state they send form 1100 to DIAC.

Do a PLE after few days they will let you know when ur statenomination received and approved
Thanks Shiva.

I have sent a PLE today, where I have asked for a confirmation about my SS and visa category at present (175/176) in the 'Other' field, as I did not see any suitable option in the standard checkboxes given.

Also, I have sent across the scanned copy of sponsorship approval letter by NSW (not form 1100) to ASPC, even if it doesnt matter. Let's see.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 3:58 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Thanks Shiva.

I have sent a PLE today, where I have asked for a confirmation about my SS and visa category at present (175/176) in the 'Other' field, as I did not see any suitable option in the standard checkboxes given.

Also, I have sent across the scanned copy of sponsorship approval letter by NSW (not form 1100) to ASPC, even if it doesnt matter. Let's see.
hmm Your SS bit fast. Its ok my form 1100 was sent to DIAC 19.05 and approved 20.05

I confirmed from WA by phone and send PLE same day got reply after I think 4 days that your ss is approved

Thats it
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 7:34 am
Adventure sorted

Location: Norn Iron ... Brisbane, and now off to Melbourne East
Hoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant future

Hello experts!

I have applied 175 with CSL. My 1st choice, being a permanent visa.

And also applied for QLD 176 SS. However this is now changed to a 475 regional provisional. Id like to keep this as back up.

Q.
So if the 475 is successful, I dont want it to replace my 175 permanent application. From this thread and others, its sounds like this might be automatic. How do I stop this happening?

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 3:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Hoolio1972
Hello experts!

I have applied 175 with CSL. My 1st choice, being a permanent visa.

And also applied for QLD 176 SS. However this is now changed to a 475 regional provisional. Id like to keep this as back up.

Q.
So if the 475 is successful, I dont want it to replace my 175 permanent application. From this thread and others, its sounds like this might be automatic. How do I stop this happening?

Any advice appreciated!

Cheers
I don't know about QLD. But in case of SA and WA you have a chance to accept or not accept the state sponsorship.

WA: after getting the SS approval you need to sign an agreement and return back.

SA: after getting the SS approval you need to provide a TRN/file number to SA website.

Thanks
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

how abt VIC ss and NSW ss
just for knowledge gethering
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:40 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by qwerqwer
NSW also asks for your confirmation before forwarding your sponsorship to DIAC. Not sure about VIC. But I remember somebdy saying in the past (probably Aman) tht VIC asks for applicant's confirmation too.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

namecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant futurenamecaesar has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by qwerqwer
So far I know about VIC SS, they require 3 to 5 months for the SS approval. They asks for a agreement to sign after 1.5 to 2 months of application lodgement (Which is long before the SS approval.) Don't know about NSW SS.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 4:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

NSW also asks for your confirmation before forwarding your sponsorship to DIAC. Not sure about VIC. But I remember somebdy saying in the past (probably Aman) tht VIC asks for applicant's confirmation too.
By the way, in case of NSW you dont have to sign any agreement as such..like 2-yr obligation etc...

They just send you a form where you have to fill up your details (name,DOB etc) and then sign off. This is the confirmation that they require.
Old Sep 22nd 2009, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

ThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura aboutThKmOZ has a spectacular aura about

useful information, thanks both of you,

coz I've plan to apply VIC ss, coz I'm afraid of rule change in OCT
Old Sep 23rd 2009, 7:35 am
Adventure sorted

Location: Norn Iron ... Brisbane, and now off to Melbourne East
Hoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant futureHoolio1972 has a brilliant future

Many thanks for all your answers.