Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Change of circumstance. PLEASE HELP - Courier on it's way in half an hour!

Wikiposts

Change of circumstance. PLEASE HELP - Courier on it's way in half an hour!

Old Jul 26th 2006, 1:44 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Change of circumstance. PLEASE HELP - Courier on it's way in half an hour!

Hello all,

Just about to send the last piece of info off as requested by our CO -
Police checks and change of circumstance form.

We have on paper 125 points, including 5 point for spouse skills.

My partner changed jobs just after we sent off the application, still doing
a similar job in the same field. She did work for one Citizens Advice
Bureaux, now she works for another ( each one is independent ).

We filled in the change of circs form but I have just had a thought - will
they now request payslips and a reference from the new job?

I am wondering if it is better just to leave the change of circs out and
ignore it? I mean, she's practically doing the same job. How much weight is
given to spouse skills?

If I leave the form in, are they likely to request further employment
information from her - or only of they decide that we need her 5 bonus
points in case we fall short elsewhere?

Thanks.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 1:50 am
BE Enthusiast

Techno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond reputeTechno Freak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Change of circumstance. PLEASE HELP - Courier on it's way in half an hour!

Ahh bugger it. I can't put a new form in anyway to say no changes as Emma isn't here to countersign it.

I'll just send it and if they request evidence from her new job then so be it.

Thanks anyway.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 2:33 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: Change of circumstance. PLEASE HELP - Courier on it's way in half an hour!

Too late now. It's gone.

Bummer. I was all calm as that was the last thing to send, I was just thinking that all I have to do is wait for a 'yes' or 'no' now.

Now I am all stressed again, wondering if they will now request more documents from us to evidence Emmas new job.

Never mind.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:27 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
Too late now. It's gone.

Bummer. I was all calm as that was the last thing to send, I was just thinking that all I have to do is wait for a 'yes' or 'no' now.

Now I am all stressed again, wondering if they will now request more documents from us to evidence Emmas new job.

Never mind.
Take a deep breath and calm down. What's done is done. I'm sure they'll be in touch with you . I know it's easy to say, but try not to dwell on it. Have a large drink (maybe 2 or 3)
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Nick11
Take a deep breath and calm down. What's done is done. I'm sure they'll be in touch with you . I know it's easy to say, but try not to dwell on it. Have a large drink (maybe 2 or 3)

Cheers Nick - A large drink sounds good.

We're in no rush to go anyway, it would be good just to know if we can have the visa or not though. Never mind, whatever happens - happens.
Old Jul 26th 2006, 4:33 am
BE Forum Addict

Nick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to beholdNick11 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Techno Freak
Cheers Nick - A large drink sounds good.

We're in no rush to go anyway, it would be good just to know if we can have the visa or not though. Never mind, whatever happens - happens.

After a couple of bottles of wine - it won't seem so bad!!!!