Wikiposts

change of circumstance

Old Mar 18th 2009, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

franky will become famous soon enough
Default change of circumstance

hi all,i previously posted a few months back and just wondered if anyone could give me a little advice ,i finally got my residencey and are currently validating it with a short holiday to oz,between being granted residencey and validating it i met a girl at home, fell in love and are now having a baby due in september,i plan to go home wait til the baby is born then apply for a prospective marriage visa ,would this be the right visa to apply for? are we eligible for it?should i inform diac of these changes in circumstance now?,i didnt previousley because it was really early stages of pregnancey and didnt know what could happen. alternatively could we all come for a holiday when the baby is a little older ?would it be ok to arrive me being on a permanant residence visa my girlfriend and the baby on a holiday one ? sorry for dragging on ,thanks for looking
Old Mar 18th 2009, 10:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: change of circumstance

Originally Posted by franky
hi all,i previously posted a few months back and just wondered if anyone could give me a little advice ,i finally got my residencey and are currently validating it with a short holiday to oz,between being granted residencey and validating it i met a girl at home, fell in love and are now having a baby due in september,i plan to go home wait til the baby is born then apply for a prospective marriage visa ,would this be the right visa to apply for? are we eligible for it?should i inform diac of these changes in circumstance now?,i didnt previousley because it was really early stages of pregnancey and didnt know what could happen. alternatively could we all come for a holiday when the baby is a little older ?would it be ok to arrive me being on a permanant residence visa my girlfriend and the baby on a holiday one ? sorry for dragging on ,thanks for looking
Yes, you would apply for a prospective spouse visa. Or, if you are living together for the past 12 months or more you can apply for a defacto spouse visa.

Take a read of www.immi.gov.au particularly the section on sponsoring family.
Old Mar 19th 2009, 7:11 pm
Forum Regular

franky will become famous soon enough

thanks dorothy ,anyone else have any input?
Old Mar 19th 2009, 9:51 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by franky
thanks dorothy ,anyone else have any input?
What other input do you want? I told you what you need to do and even provided the link.