Wikiposts

Certified documents

Old Sep 8th 2004, 10:40 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Certified documents

When certifying documents for TRA, has anyone had there documents certified by a police officer?
Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:25 am
Marc French

Default Re: Certified documents

As long he is a Justice of the Peace, and provides contact details, should
be fine, some pharmacists are also Jp's

"Rob Morton-Jone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > When certifying documents for TRA, has anyone had there documents
    > certified by a police officer?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com

Old Sep 9th 2004, 2:49 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Certified documents

He is not a JP but i got an e-mail from TRA to say that a police officer can certify documents

Originally Posted by Marc French
As long he is a Justice of the Peace, and provides contact details, should
be fine, some pharmacists are also Jp's

"Rob Morton-Jone" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected] m...
    > When certifying documents for TRA, has anyone had there documents
    > certified by a police officer?
    > --
    > Posted via http://britishexpats.com
Old Sep 9th 2004, 6:40 am
BE Enthusiast

KenJan333 will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Certified documents

Originally Posted by Rob Morton-Jone
When certifying documents for TRA, has anyone had there documents certified by a police officer?
Hi Rob

I currently am a civilian working with the police and had all my docs (about 3 inches thick) certified by a police officer. They were stamped and signed with date, contact details etc. I understand they were certified as follows 'I certify this is a true copy of the original document'.

However, I had to also get a Statutory Declaration witnessed and signed and this I had done by a Justice of the Peace who was our local councillor.

I have only just sent off my TRA assessment, so fingers crossed they were alright.

Hope this helps
Old Sep 9th 2004, 8:38 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Thumbs up Re: Certified documents

Thanks for the input. It is greatly appreciated

Originally Posted by KenJan333
Hi Rob

I currently am a civilian working with the police and had all my docs (about 3 inches thick) certified by a police officer. They were stamped and signed with date, contact details etc. I understand they were certified as follows 'I certify this is a true copy of the original document'.

However, I had to also get a Statutory Declaration witnessed and signed and this I had done by a Justice of the Peace who was our local councillor.

I have only just sent off my TRA assessment, so fingers crossed they were alright.

Hope this helps