Wikiposts

Certified Copies of Original Docs

Old Jul 28th 2004, 1:57 am
BE Forum Addict

JohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of lightJohnoBronco is a glorious beacon of light
Default Certified Copies of Original Docs

Help Please,
I have recently submitted a prospective marriage visa, but I now need to add copies of my mobile phone bills as additional evidence. These bills are 63 pages of A4 paper, so do i need to get every page certified or can I just get the top one done with a covering note?????
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:02 am
joveazey

Default Re: Certified Copies of Original Docs

Don't take my word for it but I think you have to have all of them certified. We had a 2 page reference and only got the front page done and the agent told us we had to get both signed.

Jo

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:05 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

Think that you will find that you will need all of the pages certified.

Your local magistrates court should do it for free

Rob
Originally posted by JohnoBronco
Help Please,
I have recently submitted a prospective marriage visa, but I now need to add copies of my mobile phone bills as additional evidence. These bills are 63 pages of A4 paper, so do i need to get every page certified or can I just get the top one done with a covering note?????
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:06 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by JohnoBronco
Help Please,
Ordinary photocopies should suffice.

You only need certified copies of legal documents ie Passports, Birth Certificates etc
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:11 am
joveazey

Sorry to confuse you but I've just remembered that I sent originals of documents like phone bills/bank statements etc. and just kept copies for myself. It was easier than getting loads of stuff signed. Agent said that was fine.

BR,

Jo

Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:30 am
Forum Regular

darkstone1975 is an unknown quantity at this point

I have just submitted visa for spouse visa.
I had the same situation but in our case we had nearly 200 pages of phone bills.

Dima here in Oz ( upon contacting them) said that they accept orginals and that certified versions were not necessary, they will accept orginals of anything that they class as a bill, utility, phone etc.

so all we did was take copies of the orginals for ourselves and sent them the orginals.

hope that helps you.
Old Jul 28th 2004, 2:33 am
Down Under and Lovin It

Jacko1 will become famous soon enough

Originally posted by Jacko1
Ordinary photocopies should suffice.

You only need certified copies of legal documents ie Passports, Birth Certificates etc
Just to add that we applied for an dgot Spouse VISA, all our utility bills etc were ordinary copies, done in my office.