Wikiposts

Certified copies

Old Feb 1st 2006, 10:08 am
Just Joined

robertq is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certified copies

Hello there,
I'm just giving all necessary documents to certified translator (I apply to ACS). I read somewhere that copies of all documents sent to ACS must be later enclosed to main visa application.
And here one question arises - Must they be certified also?
I mean, do I have to make two certified copies of each original now and then after translation make another certified copies of translated document and application form?
Or maybe when I do translations it suffices to make xero copies of all documents by my own.

--
thanks in advance
Robert
Old Feb 1st 2006, 2:56 pm
Forum Regular

Glenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to allGlenn Newton is a name known to all
Default Re: Certified copies

Originally Posted by robertq
Hello there,
I'm just giving all necessary documents to certified translator (I apply to ACS). I read somewhere that copies of all documents sent to ACS must be later enclosed to main visa application.
And here one question arises - Must they be certified also?
I mean, do I have to make two certified copies of each original now and then after translation make another certified copies of translated document and application form?
Or maybe when I do translations it suffices to make xero copies of all documents by my own.

--
thanks in advance
Robert
You need 2 sets of certified copies of original language docs and their accredited translations.