Certificate from Vetasses!!

Old Oct 29th 2008, 10:45 am
Forum Regular

Pinny is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Certificate from Vetasses!!

Hi Everyone,
I did my practical assessment in July, i then received the paperwork from Vetassess to say i had passed & would be getting a Certificate at a later date.
I was just wondering whether anyone else has received theirs yet or have i read something wrong somewhere!!
Thanks for any help,
Stuart.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Certificate from Vetasses!!

Hi

Congratulations on passing your vetassess practical

My husband did the practical and passed in April, he was told it would take upto 6 weeks to receive the certificate, he finally received it at the end of August - after almost 17 weeks of waiting

I would e-mail them to see if there is a delay in posting

Louisa
Old Oct 29th 2008, 3:57 pm
Forum Regular

Wal74 will become famous soon enoughWal74 will become famous soon enough

Hi Stuart,

My husband also did the practical in July, he got his certificate at the end of September.

Perhaps phone them or email them.
Old Oct 29th 2008, 4:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Pinny
Hi Everyone,
I did my practical assessment in July, i then received the paperwork from Vetassess to say i had passed & would be getting a Certificate at a later date.
I was just wondering whether anyone else has received theirs yet or have i read something wrong somewhere!!
Thanks for any help,
Stuart.

Hi Stuart

OH did the practical in July too and has not received certificate. i have contacted out agent just this week as we have just submitted our visa.

they have called vetassess and they have advised we they sent paperwork out 2 weeks after assessment date. i have advised them we haven't received certificate so i will keep you informed when we know.

i thought the point in paying so much for vetassess was to get the certificate, as i have pointed out to our agent you cant take a vetassess letter to a building site and ask for a job.

cheryl
Old Oct 29th 2008, 4:26 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi Stuart

OH did the practical in July too and has not received certificate. i have contacted out agent just this week as we have just submitted our visa.

they have called vetassess and they have advised we they sent paperwork out 2 weeks after assessment date. i have advised them we haven't received certificate so i will keep you informed when we know.

i thought the point in paying so much for vetassess was to get the certificate, as i have pointed out to our agent you cant take a vetassess letter to a building site and ask for a job.

cheryl
Hi
I imagine that the paperwork sent after 2 weeks is the letter to tell us if we had passsed or not, not the actual Certificate of Australian Qualification.
I am wondering why some people have got it & we hav'nt.
Oh well, maybe i'll email them.
I'll let you know if i find out anything.
Cheers

Stuart
Old Oct 30th 2008, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Hi

agent emailed back and has spoke to vetassess. they have advised we should get a certificate but they are produced by the college not vetassess therefore can take ages, but for applying you can attach the letter from vetassess for proof of your australian qualification.

hope this helps.

OH a carpenter, dont know if you are same and there is a delay in this certificate.

cheryl
Old Oct 30th 2008, 9:09 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi

agent emailed back and has spoke to vetassess. they have advised we should get a certificate but they are produced by the college not vetassess therefore can take ages, but for applying you can attach the letter from vetassess for proof of your australian qualification.

hope this helps.

OH a carpenter, dont know if you are same and there is a delay in this certificate.

cheryl
My OH passed the carpentry test in April & has not received his Certificate yet.
I emailed Vetassess in July & they said that they will send it on as soon as they receive it from the college.
I have sent them another email this evening, so hopefully will hear from them soon.
Old Oct 31st 2008, 9:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by CYGNET
My OH passed the carpentry test in April & has not received his Certificate yet.
I emailed Vetassess in July & they said that they will send it on as soon as they receive it from the college.
I have sent them another email this evening, so hopefully will hear from them soon.
i hope you get it before you get to Oz, as this is what we paid all the money for, to get the certificate.

good luck, will let you know if we get it.

cheryl
Old Oct 31st 2008, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

CYGNET will become famous soon enoughCYGNET will become famous soon enough

Hi
This is the reply I got from Vetassess this morning.

In reference to your email, please be advised that The RTO that issues your certificate is Victoria University. It has different awarding arrangements with other TAFE institutes who might have issued some certificates already.

We truly understand that it has been a really long time and we are in contact with Victoria University with the effort to get the certificate as soon as possible. A the moment, we are looking at one or two weeks, so could you please provide us with your updated postal address and we will post it to you as soon as we received it from Victoria University.

Vetassess apologizes for the inconvenience caused and thanks for your patience.

Please don't hesitate to email us on [email protected] should you require further assistance.

Well at least they are looking into it for us.
Old Nov 6th 2008, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

Hi everyone
Received this email from Vetassess today:

Dear Stuart,

Sorry about the delay in sending certificate. It is actually issued by Victoria University that assessed your practical assessment.

We are arranging to send it now and can you please confirm your postal address with us?

Thanks for your patience and the certificate will be posted out early next week.

Please don't hesitate to email us on [email protected] should you require further assistance.

Regards.

Hopefully i'll be getting mine in a week or two, fingers cross!!!

Cheers
Stuart
Old Feb 6th 2009, 2:32 pm
Just Joined

RhonSlat is an unknown quantity at this point

My OH passed his Carpentry test in Oct 08 and we received letter of completion, via our agent, from Victoria University in Jan 09 to apply for our certificate. At the moment we've heard nothing else.

This thread was started some time ago and was just wondering if any of you now have certificates?
Old Feb 6th 2009, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by RhonSlat
My OH passed his Carpentry test in Oct 08 and we received letter of completion, via our agent, from Victoria University in Jan 09 to apply for our certificate. At the moment we've heard nothing else.

This thread was started some time ago and was just wondering if any of you now have certificates?
no not yet. letter said should have them for graduation at the university in July so hope to get them after this.

its something they dont tell you at the time, isnt it.

cheryl