Wikiposts

CDR questions

Old Jul 16th 2009, 12:12 am
Just Joined

kppenus03 is an unknown quantity at this point
Post CDR questions

Hi, my name is Kristoffer and I'm from the Philippines.

I am a fresh graduate of B.S. Electronics and Communications Engineering and also a Licensed Electronics Engineer in our country.. But I do not have any working experience yet that is related to my field so i was wondering of you could help guys with my CDR specifically about writing the 3 career episodes. I really don't have any idea how on to make 1..

I also have a brother there and he is already an Australian Citizen that could sponsor me with my application as immigrant there.. He's a computer programmer there so he doesn't have any idea regarding EA skills assessment process..

I am really confused on what to do, so if anyone could help me out with this one i would really appreciate it..thanks and god bless!
Old Jul 16th 2009, 1:22 am
Forum Regular

H2fusion is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: CDR questions

You can go to Engineers Australia website and read the stuff on how to write CDR. They have instruction on how to do it. Pretty straight forward. You can gather your 3 career episodes from your education and work experience, or from either of the two. What ever is applicable to you. Good luck.
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Seles83 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by H2fusion
You can go to Engineers Australia website and read the stuff on how to write CDR. They have instruction on how to do it. Pretty straight forward. You can gather your 3 career episodes from your education and work experience, or from either of the two. What ever is applicable to you. Good luck.
Just to add on visit the immigration website and find out whether you meet the point test
Old Jul 16th 2009, 2:45 am
BE Enthusiast

cookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to allcookiestar is a name known to all

Indeed. I think the requirement is 12 months work experience in the past 24 months in a profession on the SOL as one of the qualifications for general skilled migration.

If you don't meet the work experience requirements, there's no point in applying to have your skills assessed at this point.

The Engineers Australia website is pretty comprehensive in setting out how to write, structure and present your CDR. Have a look on there after having a good read of Booklet 6 on www.immi.gov.au to see if you qualify for general skilled migration.