Cdr

Old Aug 25th 2005, 11:04 am
Just Joined

pandula is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Cdr

I am a Mechanical Engineer with about 6 years working experience and trying to migrate to Australia. To do my Skill assessment need to write a CDR. If you have done that already please send me a copy just to use as a guide line.

Last edited by pandula; Aug 25th 2005 at 11:06 am.
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:55 am
Heading for Adelaide ASAP

empyrean is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Cdr

Originally Posted by pandula
I am a Mechanical Engineer with about 6 years working experience and trying to migrate to Australia. To do my Skill assessment need to write a CDR. If you have done that already please send me a copy just to use as a guide line.
CDR ??? Qu'est-ce que c'est??
Old Aug 26th 2005, 1:46 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

You have to put your life story basically onto a CD-R?

To do this is quite simple but if that is what you mean then drop us aline I will try to help.

Just passed a degree in Graphic Design and sent out all my CV's on CD
Lace x )
Old Aug 26th 2005, 7:19 pm
Forum Regular

caringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura aboutcaringgoofi has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by pandula
i am a mechanical engineer and got my CDR assessed by the Engineers Australia some time back . CDR is purely your own work written in first tense. as far as someone sending you his/her CDR , i think that wont be possible.
What i can do for you is to give advice after viewing your CDr if you like to .
Old Aug 27th 2005, 12:07 am
Madur

I rememer someone posting CDR on this forum around one year back. Try
to do some search you may still find the same. I hazily remember it was
a cdr prepared by a mechanical engineer. Best of luck.