Wikiposts

Case Officers

Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:10 am
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Case Officers

Yes, you are right - there is an edit button for my latest threads but nothing on the old one... I'll just learn a lesson and be a bit more diplomatic in future!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:09 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by kg
Yes, you are right - there is an edit button for my latest threads but nothing on the old one... I'll just learn a lesson and be a bit more diplomatic in future!
We are pre July old MODL (nurse):

10 June 2004 = Sent Application
17 June 2004 = Received Acknowledgement from DIMIA
25 Aug 2004 = Applied for Police Checks (unrequested)
15 Sept 2004 = Received Police Checks
28 Sept 2004 = Police and Medicals requested from DIMIA
30 Sept 2004 = Had Medicals and Xrays
01 Oct 2004 = Sent police checks and other info to DIMIA
10 Oct 2004 = GP sent medicals and Xrays to DIMIA
04 Nov 2004 = Still pissed off at waiting!!!

Regards Johnnet
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:21 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road
Angry Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by johnnet

Regards Johnnet
Hi Johnnet,

We still haven't had a reply from our Monday morning e-mail to TB. Been very tempted to send another like yourselves to the Region 3 manager. So much for nurses being fast-tracked
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:46 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by johnnet

Regards Johnnet

Your timeline is so close to ours! And identical at the 4th November!!!!!!! LOL

Keep me posted!!

Phil x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 7:47 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by Houdini
Hi Johnnet,

We still haven't had a reply from our Monday morning e-mail to TB. Been very tempted to send another like yourselves to the Region 3 manager. So much for nurses being fast-tracked

OMG maybe TB has gone AWOL!!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by philian4
OMG maybe TB has gone AWOL!!
Perhaps TB has gone on hols? Is off sick?

I emailed my CO when I got med requests as some extra info was requested and wanted to get it clarified. Didn't get a reply for a couple of weeks, and turns out CO was away.

Really spooky was that I had just finished writing an email and was about to hit the send button.....when I got the reply!!

Mind you - still waiting for the visa!
Old Nov 4th 2004, 9:46 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice

Originally Posted by marco121068

I emailed my CO when I got med requests as some extra info was requested and wanted to get it clarified. Didn't get a reply for a couple of weeks, and turns out CO was away.

Really spooky was that I had just finished writing an email and was about to hit the send button.....when I got the reply!!

I feel really bad now because my CO did reply eventually only waited 2 days so I would jsut send a polite email again
I admit though i struggled with the desision to email them as I thought it may go against me
but I told myself I have paid a lot of money i deserve a service and to be fair he came through in the end keep at em and good luck mary
Old Nov 4th 2004, 11:03 am
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

What holes????

Did you contact her? Is she the same 'her' as us? I'm sure she's lovely, just like everyone else on this forum I'm anxious as we had to submit extra employment. Self employed husband has found out this week that his biggest contract has gone elsewhere and another nice little earner is looking for a new bod. Just making the waiting a little more stressful!

May need to start a whip round or benevolant fund soon or certainly if we need anymore references!

Philomena x

Well for example, for our spouse visa application we needed to show 12 months living together but although we could show we were living together beyond the 12 months before we applied, the "holes" were that we did not have evidence of living together for every single one of the 12 months immediately before appliying.

Also, no we didn't contact her until the Interview (we applied onshore).
Old Nov 5th 2004, 3:39 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by marco121068

So can TB have been away for 6 months then?

We applied MODL (nurse) 23rd March and we're still waiting.

Surely there is no excuse!

To say we are getting desperate doesn't even come close!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:17 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Unhappy Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by Houdini
So can TB have been away for 6 months then?

We applied MODL (nurse) 23rd March and we're still waiting.

Surely there is no excuse!

To say we are getting desperate doesn't even come close!

6 months!!!!! OMG that's insane! I hope it's nothing contagious otherwise we're all stuffed!

Have you sent in the meds and police checks? I wouldn't be holding back if i was in your shoes. We're only 4.5 months which is why I don't like to annoy her. But you're at the upper end of the processing time......LOL like you need me to tell you that !!!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:22 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

6 months!!!!! OMG that's insane! I hope it's nothing contagious otherwise we're all stuffed!

Have you sent in the meds and police checks? I wouldn't be holding back if i was in your shoes. We're only 4.5 months which is why I don't like to annoy her. But you're at the upper end of the processing time......LOL like you need me to tell you that !!!
We sent our meds and police checks months ago (don't have the timeline to hand) unrequested to try to speed things up ha, ha!

Got our pre-grant letter 19th September but despite several emails and phone calls since nothing more and no reason for it.

It's been 8 months since we applied. We were told 4-6. What can you do?!
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

kulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud ofkulu has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by kulu
We sent our meds and police checks months ago (don't have the timeline to hand) unrequested to try to speed things up ha, ha!

Got our pre-grant letter 19th September but despite several emails and phone calls since nothing more and no reason for it.

It's been 8 months since we applied. We were told 4-6. What can you do?!
Sorry, Houdini's wife here!

In case that confused you
Old Nov 5th 2004, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

jayne+doug is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lu

Sorry to hear you haven' got your visa yet after waiting all this time since your pre grant I would definately email the manager of region 3. I have been waiting a month more than you but I know my delay is down to centrelink as I have a sponsored visa. I only hope I don't have they same wait as you when my bond is finally lodged.

But you share my setiments exactly. Nurses are not being fastracked well pre July anyway.

Hope you hear something soon.
Jayne
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:09 am
Forum Regular

Hi Jayne,

We have cc'd some of our emails to our case officer to the manager of region 3 and for some reason these are the only ones we have got replies to!

It's so disappointing when it doesn't the way you expect it to, isn't it?

We've tried to stay really positive and remember there are plenty of people out there who can't even apply in the first place but it's getting harder and harder to remain so when people who applied months after you are getting theirs granted and no-one will tell you why you don't have yours!!

We'll get there in the end.

Good luck with the final stages of your application, hope it goes well for you.

Lou
Old Nov 5th 2004, 5:34 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Originally Posted by kulu
Sorry, Houdini's wife here!

In case that confused you
Yes it confused me (but that doesn't take much these days!!)

Niavely I thought everyone's processing times were picking up!!!!

We had to submit extra employment evidence as well as the meds and police checks, so if you're routine-and stillwaiting and we're causing her more work than the norm, there's no hope for us! We've sold the house and thought it'd only take a couple of months in rented til we went!

Oh well, just have to hope that the Season of Goodwill gets to Dimia and they get a spurt on!

Phil x

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.