Wikiposts

Case Officers

Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:52 am
Forum Regular

johnnet is on a distinguished road
Default Case Officers

Why is it that case officers at ASPC are inconsistent?
We have emailed our case officer on 3 seperate occasions, and not once have they replied!
Whereas I know for a fact that friends have emailed their email on a nuber of occasions and have had replies the very next day!
I understand they must be busy people, but it would put us applicants minds at rest if the case officers were more consistent in their work?!
Has anyone else had any replies from their case officer?

Regards Johnnet
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:13 am
BE Enthusiast

marysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nicemarysidey is just really nice
Red face Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by johnnet
Why is it that case officers at ASPC are inconsistent?
We have emailed our case officer on 3 seperate occasions, and not once have they replied!
Whereas I know for a fact that friends have emailed their email on a nuber of occasions and have had replies the very next day!
I understand they must be busy people, but it would put us applicants minds at rest if the case officers were more consistent in their work?!
Has anyone else had any replies from their case officer?

Regards Johnnet
Hi there
I plucked up courage to send a very polite email requesting some idea of time lines associated with fast tracking as I was informed i would be fast tracked. I explained that I am a midwife accepting bookings and need to know what to tell people
Not a sausage back !!

anyway I am learning tha art of patience

Good luck with yours are there initials CD ??
best wishes mary
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 9:56 am
Forum Regular

Default Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by marysidey
Hi there
I plucked up courage to send a very polite email requesting some idea of time lines associated with fast tracking as I was informed i would be fast tracked. I explained that I am a midwife accepting bookings and need to know what to tell people
Not a sausage back !!

anyway I am learning tha art of patience

Good luck with yours are there initials CD ??
best wishes mary

Nope, the intials are TB..............but that means that more than 1 of them ignore the emails sent to them!

Regards Johnnet
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 10:30 am
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road

Nope, the intials are TB..............but that means that more than 1 of them ignore the emails sent to them!

Regards Johnnet
Hi Johnnet,

Yep. Our case officer's initials are TB too. Been in touch with TB three times and got one reply. I think the reply was due to the fact that we cc'd that one to the manager of Region 3 too.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 5:13 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Regards Johnnet
We've got TB too (a female) only sent one email with no response. I am scared to contact her in case it irritates her.........you'd never think we were all educated adults would you?!!!!!
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:04 pm
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

I've sent two emails to our CO - Jonathon Trainer - but received nowt back. Why bother to give us a contact email if there's no reply?
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:50 pm
Free at last!

Houdini is on a distinguished road
Talking Re: Case Officers

Originally Posted by philian4
We've got TB too (a female) only sent one email with no response. I am scared to contact her in case it irritates her.........you'd never think we were all educated adults would you?!!!!!
Sounds like Tuburculosis is not the only TB that can prevent you from going to Australia.
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 6:52 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Houdini
Sounds like Tuburculosis is not the only TB that can prevent you from going to Australia.

HeHeHE!!!!

Good one, but I hope you haven't jinxed us!!

Phil
Old Nov 2nd 2004, 7:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kg
I've sent two emails to our CO - Jonathon Trainer - but received nowt back. Why bother to give us a contact email if there's no reply?
kg - I think it's more polite not to mention names on here as I think it can cause problems. Might be best if you edited your earlier post.
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:20 pm
NJJ
BE Forum Addict

NJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond reputeNJJ has a reputation beyond repute

Can't fault my CO - she saw there were holes in our case (literally speaking!) but she saw that we were genuine and granted the visa. gawwwd bless 'her!!
Old Nov 3rd 2004, 11:25 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Originally Posted by NJJ
Can't fault my CO - she saw there were holes in our case (literally speaking!) but she saw that we were genuine and granted the visa. gawwwd bless 'her!!
What holes????

Did you contact her? Is she the same 'her' as us? I'm sure she's lovely, just like everyone else on this forum I'm anxious as we had to submit extra employment. Self employed husband has found out this week that his biggest contract has gone elsewhere and another nice little earner is looking for a new bod. Just making the waiting a little more stressful!

May need to start a whip round or benevolant fund soon or certainly if we need anymore references!

Philomena x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:18 am
Forum Regular

What holes????

Did you contact her? Is she the same 'her' as us? I'm sure she's lovely, just like everyone else on this forum I'm anxious as we had to submit extra employment. Self employed husband has found out this week that his biggest contract has gone elsewhere and another nice little earner is looking for a new bod. Just making the waiting a little more stressful!

May need to start a whip round or benevolant fund soon or certainly if we need anymore references!

Philomena x
Just to let u all know that we rang DIMIA last night to question why we have yet to have a singlw reply from our case officer (TB). Apparantly, TB was not available and therefore we did not get past the receptionsist/operator person who's english was very poor!
She did confirm receipt of our meds, however could not confirm receipt of our police checks! She advised us to email TB to try to find out? (first thought - is there any point as she had'nt replied to any of the previous 3 emails)
Anyway, that was the end of conversation and we therefore sent another email to TB this morning which we also Cc to the manager of region 3!
Lets see if we get a reply to this 1 shall we????????????

Regards Johnnet
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:25 am
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

Just to let u all know that we rang DIMIA last night to question why we have yet to have a singlw reply from our case officer (TB). Apparantly, TB was not available and therefore we did not get past the receptionsist/operator person who's english was very poor!
She did confirm receipt of our meds, however could not confirm receipt of our police checks! She advised us to email TB to try to find out? (first thought - is there any point as she had'nt replied to any of the previous 3 emails)
Anyway, that was the end of conversation and we therefore sent another email to TB this morning which we also Cc to the manager of region 3!
Lets see if we get a reply to this 1 shall we????????????

Regards Johnnet
HMMMMM! Not available? Maybe she's frantically processing our visas? Or personally delivering them and is on a flight as we speak?????

Dream on eh?! What's your timeline? Our requested papers arrived exactly 1 week ago and it feels like year ago. Fingers crossed, and yes keep me posted if you hear anything from the elusive one! LOL!

Cheers,

Phil x
Old Nov 4th 2004, 5:59 am
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by marco121068
kg - I think it's more polite not to mention names on here as I think it can cause problems. Might be best if you edited your earlier post.
Good thinking - i'm trying to delete the post but don't know how to!

I did get a reply - from a completely different CO - i used the old email address but got a new man! He is very nice and co-operative.
Old Nov 4th 2004, 6:01 am
BE Forum Addict

marco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond reputemarco121068 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kg
Good thinking - i'm trying to delete the post but don't know how to!

I did get a reply - from a completely different CO - i used the old email address but got a new man! He is very nice and co-operative.
I'm sure there used to be an edit button for your own posts - but can't see it now. Weird.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.