British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Case Officer said YES.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/case-officer-said-yes-658679/)

Malikkhi Mar 10th 2010 5:41 am

Case Officer said YES..........

Hi Guyz,
By the grace of Almighty God, my visa application VE 175 is approved today(10/03/2010) :thumbsup:. The initial entry by 30/08/2010.I don't have much time and need to sort out many things ,so that's why gonna validate first and reallocation in later next year. Well thanx for all sort of support & assistance by the BE members. A lesson learned "patience a great virtue:....so guys keep kool & chill....get busy in ur daily life while waiting for visa grant, that's makes the life much more easy. Don't compare your case with anyone as everyone's case is different from each other.
All the best for the guys who are waiting for their visa.

Regards
Malik

rishadsky Mar 10th 2010 5:47 am

Re: Case Officer said YES..........

Congratulation !!

Best wishes for your future..:)

vsuccess Mar 10th 2010 5:53 am

WOW....

That is WONDERFUL NEWS.

Many Many CONGRATULATIONS

Originally Posted by Malikkhi (Post 8409084)
Hi Guyz,
By the grace of Almighty God, my visa application VE 175 is approved today(10/03/2010) :thumbsup:. The initial entry by 30/08/2010.I don't have much time and need to sort out many things ,so that's why gonna validate first and reallocation in later next year. Well thanx for all sort of support & assistance by the BE members. A lesson learned "patience a great virtue:....so guys keep kool & chill....get busy in ur daily life while waiting for visa grant, that's makes the life much more easy. Don't compare your case with anyone as everyone's case is different from each other.

Regards
Malik

born2learn Mar 10th 2010 6:06 am

That's a big news.

Congratulations!!!:thumbup:

intellect20 Mar 10th 2010 6:10 am

Many congratulations and best of luck in Getting downunder.

LoopyL Mar 10th 2010 6:40 am

Congratulations :thumbsup:

khdmah Mar 10th 2010 6:54 am

Dear Malik

Congratulations and well said :thumbsup:
Best of luck for your future path and happily living at Australia

Regards

azakir Mar 10th 2010 6:58 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

All the best!!

naja Mar 10th 2010 7:07 am

Congratulation !!

INDOAUS Mar 10th 2010 8:56 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Congratulations Malik, its surely worth the wait. Hope to see u down under.

Rodger_lawson Mar 10th 2010 10:44 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Heartiest Congratulations! Good Luck!

Malikkhi Mar 10th 2010 7:38 pm

Thanx all of you guyz........
@ INDOAUS yeah man true.....so u validated ur visa?

infojami Mar 11th 2010 2:39 am

WONDERFUL news after wating for a long time!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It took a long time after getting CO.

asadsherazi Mar 11th 2010 3:06 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Congratz and wish u success in coming days

rizi Mar 11th 2010 10:27 am

Originally Posted by rishadsky (Post 8409090)
Congratulation !!

Best wishes for your future..:)

Congratulations....................

paddyb157 Mar 11th 2010 11:06 am

congrats

aman_sharma2k1 Mar 11th 2010 2:44 pm

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Hey...That's great!! So at last you got your visa!! Its quite late for you..I remember the days back in june-july 2009 when we all were waiting for visa..we all got but you went into some loop....but i am happy at last you got your visa..

Good luck..and have a great like in AUS.

Congrats again!!

xLaLax Mar 11th 2010 3:55 pm

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:D

Lorraine
xx:wub:

remo Mar 11th 2010 3:58 pm

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Hi Malik,

First of all many congratulation for your visa grant.

I am also have plan to immigrate at a later time, after I get my visa approved. can you please share, what would be the procedure for that.

thanking in advance

Malikkhi Mar 11th 2010 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by aman_sharma2k1 (Post 8412789)
Hey...That's great!! So at last you got your visa!! Its quite late for you..I remember the days back in june-july 2009 when we all were waiting for visa..we all got but you went into some loop....but i am happy at last you got your visa..

Good luck..and have a great like in AUS.

Congrats again!!

Thanx all of you guys!!!!

@remo bro i can't get what u asking...can u explain it bit more ?

@Aman oh yeah man that was bit late for me but never mind.....its worth the wait.....i m really happy i got it finally.
i read about ur rocking & cracking validation tour to Sydney........
So now r u checking the job market? started posting the CVs? Well i m now trying to do some dept R & D of the job market for Oracle E-Biz Suite (ERP)[Functional & Technical roles] , so man stay in touch regarding ur progress.
Wish u all the best for final reallocation,keep us updated............
Cheers
Malik

aman_sharma2k1 Mar 12th 2010 4:47 am

Originally Posted by Malikkhi (Post 8413495)

@Aman oh yeah man that was bit late for me but never mind.....its worth the wait.....i m really happy i got it finally.
So now r u checking the job market? started posting the CVs? Well i m now trying to do some dept R & D of the job market for Oracle E-Biz Suite (ERP)[Functional & Technical roles] , so man stay in touch regarding ur progress.
Cheers
Malik

Yes .. I tried for few jobs...even got one offer. But they asked to join me in 2 weeks. But I have personal issues here in India..so I need to sort out those issues before I could leave for AUS. So I turned down that offer...
Right now I am not trying for this..Will try later again..or will go to AUS and find a job..let's see!!

Yes..Let's keep in touch...We will share few drinks someday in great Ozzzz!!
:thumbsup:

Thanks

Aman

remo Mar 12th 2010 11:42 am

Originally Posted by Malikkhi (Post 8413495)

Cheers
Malik

Hi Malik,

For example, If my entry date into AUS is before December,2010 and I want to relocate later in 2011. How could I do, while keeping my PR status valid.?

Thanks

Malikkhi Mar 12th 2010 12:41 pm

Originally Posted by remo (Post 8415092)
Hi Malik,

For example, If my entry date into AUS is before December,2010 and I want to relocate later in 2011. How could I do, while keeping my PR status valid.?

Thanks

@ remo bro check this , i hope this link will answer ur all questions.....a helpful one
Visa Validation-Australia

@ Aman, i guess u also moving to Sydney?