British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Case Officer said YES.......... (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/case-officer-said-yes-658679/)

Malikkhi Mar 10th 2010 5:41 am

Case Officer said YES..........

Hi Guyz,
By the grace of Almighty God, my visa application VE 175 is approved today(10/03/2010) :thumbsup:. The initial entry by 30/08/2010.I don't have much time and need to sort out many things ,so that's why gonna validate first and reallocation in later next year. Well thanx for all sort of support & assistance by the BE members. A lesson learned "patience a great virtue:....so guys keep kool & chill....get busy in ur daily life while waiting for visa grant, that's makes the life much more easy. Don't compare your case with anyone as everyone's case is different from each other.
All the best for the guys who are waiting for their visa.

Regards
Malik

rishadsky Mar 10th 2010 5:47 am

Re: Case Officer said YES..........

Congratulation !!

Best wishes for your future..:)

vsuccess Mar 10th 2010 5:53 am

WOW....

That is WONDERFUL NEWS.

Many Many CONGRATULATIONS

Originally Posted by Malikkhi (Post 8409084)
Hi Guyz,
By the grace of Almighty God, my visa application VE 175 is approved today(10/03/2010) :thumbsup:. The initial entry by 30/08/2010.I don't have much time and need to sort out many things ,so that's why gonna validate first and reallocation in later next year. Well thanx for all sort of support & assistance by the BE members. A lesson learned "patience a great virtue:....so guys keep kool & chill....get busy in ur daily life while waiting for visa grant, that's makes the life much more easy. Don't compare your case with anyone as everyone's case is different from each other.

Regards
Malik

born2learn Mar 10th 2010 6:06 am

That's a big news.

Congratulations!!!:thumbup:

intellect20 Mar 10th 2010 6:10 am

Many congratulations and best of luck in Getting downunder.

LoopyL Mar 10th 2010 6:40 am

Congratulations :thumbsup:

khdmah Mar 10th 2010 6:54 am

Dear Malik

Congratulations and well said :thumbsup:
Best of luck for your future path and happily living at Australia

Regards

azakir Mar 10th 2010 6:58 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

All the best!!

naja Mar 10th 2010 7:07 am

Congratulation !!

INDOAUS Mar 10th 2010 8:56 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Congratulations Malik, its surely worth the wait. Hope to see u down under.

Rodger_lawson Mar 10th 2010 10:44 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Heartiest Congratulations! Good Luck!

Malikkhi Mar 10th 2010 7:38 pm

Thanx all of you guyz........
@ INDOAUS yeah man true.....so u validated ur visa?

infojami Mar 11th 2010 2:39 am

WONDERFUL news after wating for a long time!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!

It took a long time after getting CO.

asadsherazi Mar 11th 2010 3:06 am

Hi Guyz,

Regards
Malik

Congratz and wish u success in coming days

rizi Mar 11th 2010 10:27 am

Originally Posted by rishadsky (Post 8409090)
Congratulation !!

Best wishes for your future..:)

Congratulations....................