Wikiposts

Case officer didnt request PCC?

Old Jun 15th 2009, 5:06 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default Re: Case officer didnt request PCC?

Originally Posted by romeosd
Dear Ahmad,

Any news ?

Romeo
No news ...

I am glad you still remember me, lol.

When are you moving to OZ?

Ahmad
Old Jun 15th 2009, 6:06 pm
Forum Regular

romeosd is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
No news ...

Ahmad

Hopefully by end of September.

Romeo
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:13 am
Just Joined

Albany is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends,

Im working in Saudi for past 6 months, though im in India on vacation for the last two months.m an Indian

My CO has asked me to send the PCC, which i had already front loaded at the time of my application from India.(issued from India)

Few days back i lodge a PLE to know the status of my application.Today i got a response that ur file will be further assessed after receiving the SAUDI POLICE CLEARANCE.

I really got shocked, as i have not lived in SAUDI for 12 months, its just 6 months only. I am very confused abt this issue. MY CO has only requested for PCC thats it , it doesnt mention whether INDIAN or Saudi..

Am i supposed to get a Saudi Police Clearance too ?

if someone knows regarding this issue pl help..

Thanks
Albany
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:33 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: PL help me regarding PCC

Originally Posted by Albany
Dear friends,

Im working in Saudi for past 6 months, though im in India on vacation for the last two months.m an Indian

My CO has asked me to send the PCC, which i had already front loaded at the time of my application from India.(issued from India)

Few days back i lodge a PLE to know the status of my application.Today i got a response that ur file will be further assessed after receiving the SAUDI POLICE CLEARANCE.

I really got shocked, as i have not lived in SAUDI for 12 months, its just 6 months only. I am very confused abt this issue. MY CO has only requested for PCC thats it , it doesnt mention whether INDIAN or Saudi..

Thanks
Albany
As per DIAC Guidelines, applicants needs to submit PCC from any country they were residing for more than 12 months, in the past 10years.
If you are staying in Saudi since 6 months you don need to submit PCC from Saudi. I gues, PCC from your home country should be OK... however, were you in Saudi at the time of application?
If that is the case, That may be one of the reasons, CO is asking for PCC from Saudi.
Did you clearly convey to your CO, that you were staying in Saudi since 6 months?

Last edited by divsman; Sep 24th 2009 at 12:38 am.
Old Sep 24th 2009, 12:40 am
Forum Regular

ssumit is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear friends,

Thanks
Albany
you have every right to reply CO about this and he will understand..
Old Sep 24th 2009, 1:47 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Dear friends,

Thanks
Albany
If you are currently living and working in Saudi, that is why the CO will have requested a police check from there.

I've moved the answers to your other thread in here - easier than asking the same question in two places

Last edited by Pollyana; Sep 24th 2009 at 1:50 am.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:06 am
Just Joined

But now im in my home country for the last 2 months and i have stayed in saudi for a total of 6 and a half months only. i 'll go back in Oct.

Does anyone know any case like this ..in which a PCC asked by DIAC for such a short stay.

thanks,
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:14 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

But now im in my home country for the last 2 months and i have stayed in saudi for a total of 6 and a half months only. i 'll go back in Oct.

Does anyone know any case like this ..in which a PCC asked by DIAC for such a short stay.

thanks,
There have been cases when DIAC have asked people on here for police checks after only a couple of months, because of it being their current country of residence.
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:15 am
Just Joined

Default Re: PL help me regarding PCC

Originally Posted by divsman
As per DIAC Guidelines, applicants needs to submit PCC from any country they were residing for more than 12 months, in the past 10years.
If you are staying in Saudi since 6 months you don need to submit PCC from Saudi. I gues, PCC from your home country should be OK... however, were you in Saudi at the time of application?
If that is the case, That may be one of the reasons, CO is asking for PCC from Saudi.
Did you clearly convey to your CO, that you were staying in Saudi since 6 months?
Thanks divsman for your concern, i was in in my home country at the time of application.I came on vacations from saudi.

yes i have sent an email to my CO regading this but no reply yet.

i have also read the information to get PCC from Saudi from DIAC's pdf (character requirement) it clearly mentioned that to get a PCC from Saudi the CO will send a direct letter to applicant regarding the procedure , i have not got such a letter..Dont know wot to do..
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:17 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Pollyana
There have been cases when DIAC have asked people on here for police checks after only a couple of months, because of it being their current country of residence.
Thanks Pollyana..
Old Sep 26th 2009, 1:20 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by Ahmadj
No news ...

Ahmad
Hi Ahmad , as i can see that you r in KSA ...

Could you please tell me the procedure to get a PCC from there.
If you dont mind whats your location over there..
Old Sep 26th 2009, 3:24 am
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice

Hi Ahmad , as i can see that you r in KSA ...

Could you please tell me the procedure to get a PCC from there.
If you dont mind whats your location over there..
Hello, I am in the eastern province. Dammam

The Saudi Arabian police will not issue PCC unless officially requested by a foriegn authority (in our case, the Australian Embassy in Riyadh).
  1. Ring the embassy in Riyadh (Contacts on their website).
  2. They will ask you to forward the official request letter which you have received from your CO
  3. They will prepare a letter to Saudi Arabian police, and they will DHL it to you, or you can go and pick it up from their facility
  4. Attest the letter from the Ministry of Foreign affaird (SR. 30 fee applys)
  5. Take the letter (Arabic version) to the Directory of Police in your Area (not any random police station), they will take your finger prints and give you the report you need (in Arabic)
  6. Take the report to any licensed translation office, and have it in English before sending to DIAC
I hope I helped

Ahmad