Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Case officer Allocated as per ASPC email 11 Feb 2009 But police N medicals nt reqsted

Wikiposts
View Poll Results: poll on Integrity Checks in my case if any ....
In my case Integrity checks directly from australia by phone
0%
Phone call from New delhi
0%
site visit from New delhi
0%
NO integrity checks
100.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Case officer Allocated as per ASPC email 11 Feb 2009 But police N medicals nt reqsted

Old Mar 14th 2009, 1:02 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough
Lightbulb Case officer Allocated as per ASPC email 11 Feb 2009 But police N medicals nt reqsted

My visa application details are as follows..

Visa : 176 skilled sponsored (Migrant)- State Sponsored
Civil Engineer 2124-11
Date of Lodgement : 31st october 2008
The Papers i included are
The Details of Work References I included are
1.A certified Copy of Appointment letter from R***y engineering Company ( India) Stating the salary...N mobile N other Allowances--- This company is into construction business of government for last 11 years
2. Original Work Reference from signed by the General Manager with contact details ( Company Has no website) & Phone numbers...with detailed statement of duties included in the letter...

I HAVE NOT PROVIDED
a) pay slips
b) contract statements
c) Taxation forms

Since My company Pays me in cash N have no such Documents since it is not a MNC.Company has not a website yet( is it a problem)
I have also attached State Sponsorship Letter from one of the Australian State..

My Question is that DO I HAVE TO FACE INTEGRITY CHECKS IN
a) phone checks
b) Site visits
which is most probable? How much % there is a chance of Integrity checks in my case?
or directly the visa granted since it is a state sponsored???

Date of Acknowledgment: 31st october 2008
As Per the New changes declared on 17th December that case officers are assigned to State Sponsored Applications from January 2009-
This is the DIAC mail on 11th Februvary 2009...

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

I can confirm that your visa application has been assigned to a case
officer.

They are currently conducting a preliminary assessment on your visa
application to determine if they require any further documentation to
process your lication. Once this assessment has been completed your
case officer may contact you if they require any additional documents.

We appreciate your patience in this matter.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

My Questions are:

1. Still police Clearances N medicals are not requested on Februvary 11th....

I have done medicals in advance in Bangalore on 27th februvary ( Medicals sent on 28th Februvary)
on 28th feb again Diac enquiry email Reply...Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration programme.

The case officer will send a request for Health and Police clearances when
she has completed her assessment.

For any further enquiries about the application you have lodged please
refer to our website using the following link http://www.immi.gov.
au/contacts/visa-enquiries/professionals.htm

Yours sincerely,

General Skilled Migration - Adelaide
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

But today it is 13th March 2009 Police Clearances & Medicals still not requested....
When can i expect it?
Should i wait for the case officer tcase officer to request me that or should i send it in advance...
Should i give a post lodgement enquiry now or wait for some days...
What will be the minimum time given to submit Police N medicals?
Is it possible to write N ask the name of My Case officer through POST LODGEMENT ENQUIRY???
N the email address to send the additional Documents...
will the state sponsored applications also face the Integrity checks
when can i expect the results...
Old Mar 14th 2009, 2:28 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case officer Allocated as per ASPC email 11 Feb 2009 But police N medicals nt req

If you have already done medicals why would you want them to request them? As stated in the post-lodgement enquiry, your case officer is doing routine checks on your file and if he or she requires any information from you it will be requested. Police checks will be requested when the case officer has completed the routine checks which need to be performed.

As for your poll, there is nobody here who can tell you what employment checks may be done. Every case is assessed on it's own merits, so if your case officer feels your file requires a phone verification that is what they will do. If they feel that a verification in person is what is required then that is what will be done. Perhaps no verification will be done. Nobody knows except your case officer.
Old Mar 14th 2009, 2:45 am
Forum Regular

water man will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Case officer Allocated as per ASPC email 11 Feb 2009 But police N medicals nt req

Originally Posted by Dorothy
If you have already done medicals why would you want them to request them? As stated in the post-lodgement enquiry, your case officer is doing routine checks on your file and if he or she requires any information from you it will be requested. Police checks will be requested when the case officer has completed the routine checks which need to be performed.

As for your poll, there is nobody here who can tell you what employment checks may be done. Every case is assessed on it's own merits, so if your case officer feels your file requires a phone verification that is what they will do. If they feel that a verification in person is what is required then that is what will be done. Perhaps no verification will be done. Nobody knows except your case officer.
Hi Dorothy..
thanks for ur mail
what u mean by routine checks on file?
can the integrity checks come before the PCC requests?
I am afraid that in any case i will miss the request mail for PCC
? if am out of station?