Wikiposts

Case officer

Old Sep 24th 2007, 9:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Case officer

Originally Posted by charmed
I honestly think the Australia process is really good. We where asked by the Western Australian Government to apply as we arranged an interview with them at the down under expo in Dublin and they said to us that Australia NEEDS people like us.

It is just a very frustrating process, for people who are use to being in control. We are expressing ourselves and helping each other at this life changing time. I think if people are not happy with what we say it would be nice to say nothing, like the saying goes......."If you have nothing nice to say... say nothing"..... Also I can see that you are saying in your extended signatures "The waiting never ends to 136 Visa Granted... still waiting " Isnt that what we are saying????

Joy
WELL SAID JOY!
One of the great things about this forum is that you can come on here and express all of those doubts, worries, frustrations to others who have are in the same postion or who have already been through it and worse!
Sarcasm is not not very helpful!
Hope you have some good news soon, Joy

Sammy
Old Sep 24th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

adiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to alladiestubbs is a name known to all

I got my BN136 in less than 3months and the process was as smooth as a babies bottom.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Lucky man!
Think you got in at just the right time, as everyone else appears to be now stuck in a time warp between LCU and ASPC.
When are you off?

Sammy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of

We where asked by our case officer to send medicals and police checks and it has all gone quiet. Our medicals have been processed from 14th September and have no idea how long it will take now, or if they are even workiing on our case. I think the most annoying thing is the not knowing whats going on.

live in hope.

Joy
Joy

We have just done the same. We got an email today from our agent saying that they need no more info and to expect our visa around Dec !! thats for 136 visa tho not sure what your is

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Amanda&Phil
Joy

We have just done the same. We got an email today from our agent saying that they need no more info and to expect our visa around Dec !! thats for 136 visa tho not sure what your is

A x
Amanda we are 136 also. xx

Lots of luck all and I so know its going to be worth the wait.

Joy
Old Sep 25th 2007, 12:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Amanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud ofAmanda&Phil has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Case officer

Amanda we are 136 also. xx

Lots of luck all and I so know its going to be worth the wait.

Joy
Wishin u luck to. You hope its worth the wait but I cant help haing doubts I suppose its natural but Im now at the point where I think if you don't do it you will never know and we have nothing to loose !!

Best of luck I shall be sending a post the size of a house as soon as we get the nod

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:04 am
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
...and remember Case Officers are known to browse this forum
HELLO ALL YOU LOVELY CASE OFFICERS!! , When you get to ours I have only one thing to say, and read carefully..........................Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eys, the eyes...............I repeat You will I repeat will grant our visa...............one two three.....your back in the room!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Ozzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to allOzzy7 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by babyboo2101
HELLO ALL YOU LOVELY CASE OFFICERS!! , When you get to ours I have only one thing to say, and read carefully..........................Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eys, the eyes...............I repeat You will I repeat will grant our visa...............one two three.....your back in the room!

LOL If only!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:07 am
BE Enthusiast

QUOTE=babyboo2101;5352751]HELLO ALL YOU LOVELY CASE OFFICERS!! , When you get to ours I have only one thing to say, and read carefully..........................Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eys, the eyes...............I repeat You will I repeat will grant our visa...............one two three.....your back in the room![/QUOTE]

Thats so funny pmsl

A x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:54 am
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:23 am
Forum Regular

charmed will become famous soon enoughcharmed will become famous soon enough

Yep and im with babyboo, we love ya case officers and we are just moaning a wee bit because we want to go to your beautiful country. If your reading this im the sexy one with lots of skills and wads of cash hee hee.

To our wonderful forum and our wonderful case officers and lCU.......
Old Sep 25th 2007, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

ianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this pointianbrown is an unknown quantity at this point

To all you lovely case officers - Part two!!...and read this very carefully!!

Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes.....your under!!.......(down under), Right then, that case of trafficking on my PCC is actually a West Yorkshire Poilice police error and actually meant traffic offence -I was caught doing 31mph in a 30 on a straight country lane with no houses,schools or pedestrians within 6 miles, and does not, I repeat not involve smuggling Latvian farm workers into Norfolk for strawberry picking season and Rent a Santa jobs in shops at Christmas!..................oh yeah and over here the word "Bank job" actually means "Well respected member of the local community"...one, two, three - your back in the room!
Old Sep 25th 2007, 3:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

MOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant futureMOONLIGHT has a brilliant future

To all you lovely case officers - Part two!!...and read this very carefully!!

Look into my eyes, my eyes, not around the eyes, the eyes.....your under!!.......(down under), Right then, that case of trafficking on my PCC is actually a West Yorkshire Poilice police error and actually meant traffic offence -I was caught doing 31mph in a 30 on a straight country lane with no houses,schools or pedestrians within 6 miles, and does not, I repeat not involve smuggling Latvian farm workers into Norfolk for strawberry picking season and Rent a Santa jobs in shops at Christmas!..................oh yeah and over here the word "Bank job" actually means "Well respected member of the local community"...one, two, three - your back in the room!