Wikiposts

carpenters & vetassess

Old Oct 22nd 2007, 3:50 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice
Default carpenters & vetassess

hi all

oh has just applied to vetassess, he is a carpenter joiner

just wondered is there any carpenters doing or passed vetassess yet?
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all
Default Re: carpenters & vetassess

Hi Caroline,
Sorry not carpenter Motor Mechanic, we posted ours to vetassess on 2/10 they took money on 12/10 and acknowledgement recieved 16/10 waiting for results now. Seems fairly quick so far but we'll see.
Will let you know when we hear.
Good luck with yours
Hope this helps with the time line!
Beccie
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 5:47 am
BE Forum Addict

camacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nicecamacazi is just really nice

Originally Posted by Beccie
Hi Caroline,
Sorry not carpenter Motor Mechanic, we posted ours to vetassess on 2/10 they took money on 12/10 and acknowledgement recieved 16/10 waiting for results now. Seems fairly quick so far but we'll see.
Will let you know when we hear.
Good luck with yours
Hope this helps with the time line!
Beccie
thanks becci

do you have to do an assesment at work as well?

going to take a long time i think
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by camacazi
thanks becci

do you have to do an assesment at work as well?

going to take a long time i think
Hi

we are just starting the vetassess process OH is a joiner, but as he is self employed i think we will need to spend ages getting the stuff together.

we are ont planning to go till aug 2009 so really need the push to start it now, although i know we should.

have you used a agent or gone it alone and how easy have you fount it.

i wish you the best of luck dont forget to post when you have the results

c xx
Old Oct 22nd 2007, 8:46 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to allBeccie is a name known to all

Yes practical assessment, the next one is December in London, glads it the OH not me lol , we did it alone not using agent and wasn't too bad really but we havent passed yet! Fingers crossed
Beccie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:05 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by lyndhurst
Hi

we are just starting the vetassess process OH is a joiner, but as he is self employed i think we will need to spend ages getting the stuff together.

we are ont planning to go till aug 2009 so really need the push to start it now, although i know we should.

have you used a agent or gone it alone and how easy have you fount it.

i wish you the best of luck dont forget to post when you have the results

c xx
we're hoping to go august2008

keep us posted when you hear anything so we can compare
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 3:20 am
BE Enthusiast

lyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant futurelyndhurst has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by camacazi
we're hoping to go august2008

keep us posted when you hear anything so we can compare
will do
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 5:11 am
BE Enthusiast

OMG he passed, got it through post today, that was so fast.
Got to send form back with payment by 26/10 Friday
Going to email case officer tonight so we can go for the December practical.

Good luck both of you with yours and if you need any help just ask yipeeeee
Beccie
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Beccie
congratulations

do you have to pass before 26th oct to do the dec practical
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 6:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Beccie
r u doing it yourself or with an agent?
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 8:00 am
BE Enthusiast

Beccie
Hi Beccie

congratulations bet you cant believe the wait is over, we will have to get our finger out and start on the paper work for the vetassess.

keep us informed with you good news.

c xx
Old Oct 23rd 2007, 9:21 am
BE Enthusiast

We did it ourselves no agent and you have to pay for the practical and complete a form and get it all back to them by 26th Oct or you miss the December assessment.
Will fax form along with visa card details tomorrow from work.
Really can't believe how quick and fairly easy it was
Thanks for all your good wishes and hope all goes well for you guys x
Keep in touch and if I can help in any way I will.
Beccie

Last edited by Beccie; Oct 23rd 2007 at 9:28 am.
Old Oct 24th 2007, 4:04 am
Just Joined

TanseyHouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Beccie
Hi Beccie
That is really great news! We have just printed everything off OH a joiner too (with certificates) and woud appreciate any help / advice / guidance on what you put down on the Trade Evidence Form. OH does it all (busy boy!!) day in,day out but not sure how basic he needs to be!
Look forward to hearing from you - where are you going to down under?
Well Done again!
Gillian
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TanseyHouse
Hi Beccie
That is really great news! We have just printed everything off OH a joiner too (with certificates) and woud appreciate any help / advice / guidance on what you put down on the Trade Evidence Form. OH does it all (busy boy!!) day in,day out but not sure how basic he needs to be!
Look forward to hearing from you - where are you going to down under?
Well Done again!
Gillian
Hi Gillian,
No problem would you like me to scan it and send a copy PM me but I will explain on here. He did leave it quite basic and repeated himself on each task.

The 1st bit he wrote "Completed 3 1/2 years formal apprenticeship (he then wrote all the companies he had worked for with number of years experience) I am fully conversant in the ........ he quoted the competancy groups.

For each of the other he wrote:-

Training and employment as above and fully skilled in ....... again quoted the competancy group

He included job descriptions and employers letter along with all the city & guilds certificates other course certificates.

Hope this helps but do PM me if you want me to scan it for you.

Beccie
Old Oct 24th 2007, 7:29 am
Forum Regular

lazylou123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Beccie

Just finished filling out O/H's trade experience form could not fit it all in by writing it so I scanned it and typed it in, did you write it in or type if you wrote it how did you get your writing so small.
O/H included pretty much what you said 'I have experience in/doing' , 'I have completed a course on' ,
we are just waiting on some references to come back then we will get everything certified and sent off ASAP, did want to do it online but it is "available soon" being saying that since the beginning of October

Good luck and hope everything goes well with the practical

lazylou

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.