Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Capital Investment Form 1134 questions....Pls help...

Wikiposts

Capital Investment Form 1134 questions....Pls help...

Old May 26th 2006, 5:35 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

PTM is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Capital Investment Form 1134 questions....Pls help...

Dear all,

I have some questions regarding the capital investment. I received 2 attachments from my case officer, 'capital_investment_request_letter' and 'Form 1134'.

On the Form 1134, it states that part 1 of the form must be completed and endorsed by our case officer but mine is not completed by my case officer and not endorsed.

I thought Form 1134's part 1 being completed by your case officer and signed? Were you guys (who had made the capital investment) Form 1134's Part 1 completed and signed by your case officer????

In the email from my case officer, she wrote:

'IMPORTANT NOTE – When sending Form 1134 to the investment authority,
please be certain to –
§ complete the Part 1 / Office use only / Case File Number field with
the reference number – “clfxxxx/xxxxxx”; and
§ please include a copy of this letter'

So does that mean i have to complete the part 1 on her behalf? How about her signature?

Please advise me... Thanks in advance...
Old May 26th 2006, 7:24 pm
fingers crossed

heading south is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Capital Investment Form 1134 questions....Pls help...

Originally Posted by PTM
Dear all,

I have some questions regarding the capital investment. I received 2 attachments from my case officer, 'capital_investment_request_letter' and 'Form 1134'.

On the Form 1134, it states that part 1 of the form must be completed and endorsed by our case officer but mine is not completed by my case officer and not endorsed.

I thought Form 1134's part 1 being completed by your case officer and signed? Were you guys (who had made the capital investment) Form 1134's Part 1 completed and signed by your case officer????

please be certain to –

So does that mean i have to complete the part 1 on her behalf? How about her signature?

I'm at the same stage too and my case officer hadn't filled in part 1 of the form.

I'm planning to fill in part 1 of the form with the details my case officer provided in the covering email when she sent the form. I'm assuming the state treasury you chose will be happy that's it's a legit application as your form (although not signed by the case officer) will be accompanied by the letter to you from DIMA signed by your case officer and requesting the bond be logged as part of your application.

Heading South
Old May 26th 2006, 10:59 pm
Forum Regular

Auzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant future

Hi
We have been through this last month. If you don't have the signature of your CO you can send it to your designated investment authority as long as you provide the covering letter which came with it asking for the bond to be made.
Good luck you are nearly there now
Any further information please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help.
Angel
x
Originally Posted by PTM
Dear all,

please be certain to –

Old May 27th 2006, 12:55 am
PTM
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Auzangel
Hi
We have been through this last month. If you don't have the signature of your CO you can send it to your designated investment authority as long as you provide the covering letter which came with it asking for the bond to be made.
Any further information please feel free to contact me and I will try my best to help.
Angel
x
Hi Angel,

Thanks for your reply. So that means i have to completed Part 1 without my case officer's signature and attach the covering letter for the bond to be made, right?

Can i ask approx how many days for the whole transfer transaction to be completed from the point you engage a dealer? Which dealer did u use?

PTM
Old May 27th 2006, 1:42 am
Forum Regular

Auzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant futureAuzangel has a brilliant future

HI PTM
That is what we were advised by WATC, but just check with the people you are lodging your bond with. We used Moneycorp, it was hard work trying to open an account with them but they met our deadlines. We BAC's the payment to them and if it hadnt been for bank holiday it would have been there with WATC the next day. I think they say allow 48hours.
From there it took 5 weeks before visa was allocated, so not long for you now Get that champagne on ice.

Originally Posted by PTM
Hi Angel,

Thanks for your reply. So that means i have to completed Part 1 without my case officer's signature and attach the covering letter for the bond to be made, right?

Can i ask approx how many days for the whole transfer transaction to be completed from the point you engage a dealer? Which dealer did u use?

PTM
Old May 27th 2006, 4:48 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

HI PTM
That is what we were advised by WATC, but just check with the people you are lodging your bond with. We used Moneycorp, it was hard work trying to open an account with them but they met our deadlines. We BAC's the payment to them and if it hadnt been for bank holiday it would have been there with WATC the next day. I think they say allow 48hours.
From there it took 5 weeks before visa was allocated, so not long for you now Get that champagne on ice.
Thanks for the details, Angel. I will check with the people concerned...Be back for more questions if i have later...

Thanks again....
Old May 28th 2006, 1:29 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

Hi
Angel
x

Hi Angel,

I have clarified with my case officer and she told me to fill in Part 1 of Form 1134 with my file number and her position number without her signature and attach a copy of the investment request letter for the treasury.

Thanks for your help...

PTM
Old May 28th 2006, 5:52 pm
PTM
Forum Regular

HI PTM
Hi Angel,

Can you advise me on the procedures of capital investment? According to the treasuries, their rate changes everyday, so do what should i do first?
Should i fax the form to the treasury which i want to invest then contact the dealer? It will take 2-3 days for me to transfer the sum to the dealer and another 1-2 for the dealer to transfer to the treasury.

If i were to fax the form to the treasury on Day 1, will they wait for me for a few days or they expect funds to be transfered to them the very next day?

Please advise me the procedures in details...

Thanks so much....

PTM