Cancel the application

Old Oct 10th 2008, 11:59 am
Forum Regular

pradeep22 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Cancel the application

I have already lodged the application and they have taken the payment also. I want to cancel my application and refund the money. Is it possible to do that. Is anybody who can help on this situation
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:05 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Cancel the application

Originally Posted by pradeep22
I have already lodged the application and they have taken the payment also. I want to cancel my application and refund the money. Is it possible to do that. Is anybody who can help on this situation
Nope, once they take the money you don't stand a chance of getting it back even if you cancel the application. Sorry.
Old Oct 10th 2008, 12:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

Looking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant futureLooking forward to Oz has a brilliant future

Out of curiosity, why do you want to cancel your application?
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Looking forward to Oz
Out of curiosity, why do you want to cancel your application?
I loged the application without IELTS results. Later I did the exam but I do not have required level of english. its 6, 6, 5.5, 5.5 is there any other alternative please help me
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:08 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Can't you do the exam again?
Old Oct 11th 2008, 2:30 am
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Study more do the Exam again, it's not particularly cheap but waiting for the processing should give you some more time to improve your results. Even native English speakers have had to study for the exam... it's not the easiest, but once you've taken it, you'll know where you have to improve and your results aren't that far off getting you through.

I'm sure that you'll do better next time.
Old Oct 11th 2008, 4:30 am
BE Enthusiast

mvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of lightmvt550 is a glorious beacon of light

You won't get your money back if you withdraw your application

Why not sit IELTS again? Your marks are very close to the required level for competent English. With lots of practice and preparation you will likely pass next time.

Good luck

Madhu

I loged the application without IELTS results. Later I did the exam but I do not have required level of english. its 6, 6, 5.5, 5.5 is there any other alternative please help me
Old Oct 13th 2008, 7:17 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by alipally
Study more do the Exam again, it's not particularly cheap but waiting for the processing should give you some more time to improve your results. Even native English speakers have had to study for the exam... it's not the easiest, but once you've taken it, you'll know where you have to improve and your results aren't that far off getting you through.

I'm sure that you'll do better next time.
Thankx for you advice and courage I try my best next time