Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Can I modify some the online application after submission????

Wikiposts

Can I modify some the online application after submission????

Old Dec 14th 2007, 8:55 pm
Forum Regular

hemant is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can I modify some the online application after submission????

Hi All,
I made a mistake while entering the reference no of my IELTS test while filling he online application. I have already submitted it now and have got the TRN no as well.
Can I modify the application again and correct the IELTS reference no?
I am anyways attaching the pdf copy of my IELTS results.
Kindly advise.....
Old Dec 14th 2007, 9:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of
Default Re: Can I modify some the online application after submission????

Originally Posted by hemant
Hi All,
I made a mistake while entering the reference no of my IELTS test while filling he online application. I have already submitted it now and have got the TRN no as well.
Kindly advise.....
There's a form - I think it's 1023 but not sure - for answers given incorrectly on an application. You can get it form the application forms part of the www.immi.gov.au.

Doesn't sound like anything to worry about if you attach that and the scan of your IELTS result
Old Dec 14th 2007, 9:10 pm
Forum Regular

Thanks AHamm.
I have another question... Is the IELTS reference number asked during the 175 online application the same as the Candidate ID number that was given to us during the IELTS test?
I hope its the same........
Old Dec 14th 2007, 9:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

You're welcome.

Can't remember the layout of the certificate off the top of my head, I'm afraid. It's a long number containing your initials somewhere in the middle, if that helps. Again, don't worry too much since you're attaching the certificate itself.
Old Dec 14th 2007, 11:59 pm
Forum Regular

naveenbabuk is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hemant
Hi All,
Kindly advise.....
Hi Hemant,

You need to fill "Form 1023 Notification of incorrect answer(s)".
I guess IELTS Reference No is the "Test Report Form Number" which is located on bottom left corner on the test result letter.

Cheers
Naveen
Old Dec 15th 2007, 2:22 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel will become famous soon enoughsoulrebel will become famous soon enough

My wife is the main applicant and I didn't put any "other family members" under my section on the 175 visa application online.
Don't know why I didn't but first thought only my wife had to and secondly I thought (misread) it was for dependants only.

Having thought about it I put my mother, father and two sisters details on the form 80 which is being sent now. I didn't put them on the original application form.
Will this look suspicous?
Or can I attach a page stating that I made a simple mistake after all they will have the details now anyway.

Should I use this form 1023 instead. Although I didn't give incorrect information, just didn't give any information.

Why do they need sisters,brothers details etc anyway?
Old Dec 15th 2007, 6:26 am
Forum Regular

Thanks Naveen and AHamm for the answers :-)
Old Dec 15th 2007, 8:47 am
BE Enthusiast

soulrebel, it might be wise to send the 1023. Your answer could be inerpreted as 'incorrect by omission'. I'm sure it would be ok, but it doesn't hurt to cover your back.

Anne.