can i ask question from CO ?

Old Jul 24th 2009, 10:52 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about
Default can i ask question from CO ?

Hello,

My case is on last stage and CO has asked me for form 80 which I think will complete all requested docs by CO.

On the other hand, on online status, CO has marked my "Evidence of Specif Work Experience" as "Not Applicable". However, I am pretty sure, that I qualify for it.

So while submitting form80, is it appropriate to take advantage of opportunity and ask CO why he has marked "Not Applicable" for "Evidence of Specific Work Experience" ..

Will CO mind it ? Any side effects ?

Bye
Peace!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 11:56 pm
Banned

Mukesam is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: can i ask question from CO ?

Originally Posted by peace19
Hello,

My case is on last stage and CO has asked me for form 80 which I think will complete all requested docs by CO.

On the other hand, on online status, CO has marked my "Evidence of Specif Work Experience" as "Not Applicable". However, I am pretty sure, that I qualify for it.

So while submitting form80, is it appropriate to take advantage of opportunity and ask CO why he has marked "Not Applicable" for "Evidence of Specific Work Experience" ..

Bye
Peace!
I don't think CO should mind this question; may be it could have happened that you already had required experience and CO did not bother for that period/time of exp. Just a theory. You better ask your CO. You have a right to ask and secondly, if there is some thing wrong that could cause rejection of your case, DIAC would give you time and chance to explain and would ask for further evidence before making decision.

Best of Luck!!!!
Old Jul 25th 2009, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by peace19
Hello,

Bye
Peace!
You can ask by sending PLE - because all communications will be handled by ASPC communication unit not by CO's himself direct.
Old Jul 25th 2009, 1:55 pm
BE Enthusiast

peace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura aboutpeace19 has a spectacular aura about

Thanks for the inputs.

Actuyally, am going to reply the mail in which CO requested form 80. So, I was planning to add my question in same mail.

Still, is it better to question via PLE ?

Bye
Peace!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 10:20 am
Forum Regular

scrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nicescrudu is just really nice

In the email I received from my CO asking for more doc's they said the following:

Contacting the GSM Adelaide office

If you need to contact us about your Skilled Migration application, we prefer that you do this by using the form at http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm This helps us to continue processing all applications as quickly as we can. We try to respond to all enquiries within 3 - 5 working days. If you do not have access to the internet or need to contact the GSM Adelaide office urgently, you can fax the GSM Adelaide office on 61 8 7421 7615 or you can contact the GSM Adelaide office by telephone on 61 1300 364 613 between 9 am and 4 pm Monday to Friday (except Wednesday) and 9 am and 1 pm Wednesday Australian Central Time. If you are calling within Australia you will be charged the cost of a local call. If you are calling from outside Australia charges applicable in your country will apply.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

As per ASPC you need to route all communications except any documents thru PLE.
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

how about this reply to PLE...

Dear xxxx,

Thank you for your e-mail about your visa application under Australia’s
General Skilled Migration program.

Please fill out a new change in circumstances form 1022 "Notification of Changes in Circumstances”
and submit it to this office. This form is available to be downloaded
from the department’s website at http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/index.htm

Yours sincerely,

xxxx
Department of Immigration and Citizenship

is this from a CO requesting additional docs?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

It could be from CO or his assistant is it make any difference?BTW this reply comes after they checked your file and they mentioned clearly what they need now

I fear COs will not normally replies for quarries its a duty of his assistants. All your quarries and replies tagged to to your file for CO.

Did u send from 1022?
Old Jul 26th 2009, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
You can ask by sending PLE - because all communications will be handled by ASPC communication unit not by CO's himself direct.
I think this is better approach.

Thanks.

Bye
Peace!
Old Jul 26th 2009, 10:52 pm
Forum Regular

imaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really niceimaxx is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
It could be from CO or his assistant is it make any difference?BTW this reply comes after they checked your file and they mentioned clearly what they need now

I fear COs will not normally replies for quarries its a duty of his assistants. All your quarries and replies tagged to to your file for CO.

Did u send from 1022?
yes, my agent emailed it on tuesday and sent the original via courier. i am paper based.

my thoughts were, if agent didnt launch PLE, how would we know form 1022 is needed?

thanks helloshivahere.
Old Jul 27th 2009, 5:05 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by imaxx
yes, my agent emailed it on tuesday and sent the original via courier. i am paper based.

my thoughts were, if agent didnt launch PLE, how would we know form 1022 is needed?

thanks helloshivahere.
If its needed they'll ask for it, same as they used to in the good old days before some misguided soul invented the PLE.