Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Old Sep 28th 2010, 5:16 pm
  #1  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Hi,
I have already lodge my 175 application year a go and I do think it might take more time , by the time can I lodge 475 ?



Thanks
imblogger is offline  
Old Sep 29th 2010, 7:26 am
  #2  
Forum Regular
Thread Starter
 
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 52
imblogger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Any answer?
imblogger is offline  
Old Sep 29th 2010, 8:23 am
  #3  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Bermudashorts's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 14,284
Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

You could if you really wanted to, what puzzles me is why you would want to do that. The processing priority is the same.
Bermudashorts is offline  
Old Sep 30th 2010, 4:53 am
  #4  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: On the Sunshine Coast lovin it!
Posts: 56
lucben is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Hi Bermuda..

In case you still don't have your answer, I can tell you that this is exactly what I did. You need to pay for each visa though which is pretty expensive.

I applied first for a 475 which took only 4 months to process and was able to come to Australia right away. I also applied to a 175 at the same time and have been waiting 9 months and no case officer so far. But at least I am here already and enjoying my new life.

Don't hesitate to msg me if you want more details.

Good luck!

Luc
lucben is offline  
Old Sep 30th 2010, 6:15 am
  #5  
Lost in BE Cyberspace
 
Bermudashorts's Avatar
 
Joined: Feb 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 14,284
Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Originally Posted by lucben View Post
Hi Bermuda..

In case you still don't have your answer, I can tell you that this is exactly what I did. You need to pay for each visa though which is pretty expensive.

I applied first for a 475 which took only 4 months to process and was able to come to Australia right away. I also applied to a 175 at the same time and have been waiting 9 months and no case officer so far. But at least I am here already and enjoying my new life.

Don't hesitate to msg me if you want more details.

Good luck!

Luc
Why would I want more details? It wasn't me that posted the question.

If you think it would be helpful to share your experience with everyone though, (I cant think why the 475 would be quicker in the current climate) why not do that on the forum not in secret.
Bermudashorts is offline  
Old Sep 30th 2010, 6:20 am
  #6  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: On the Sunshine Coast lovin it!
Posts: 56
lucben is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts View Post
Why would I want more details? It wasn't me that posted the question.

If you think it would be helpful to share your experience with everyone though, (I cant think why the 475 would be quicker in the current climate) why not do that on the forum not in secret.
Sorry I meant to talk to imblogger
lucben is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2010, 4:56 am
  #7  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 80
ksdinokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Originally Posted by lucben View Post
Hi Bermuda..

In case you still don't have your answer, I can tell you that this is exactly what I did. You need to pay for each visa though which is pretty expensive.

I applied first for a 475 which took only 4 months to process and was able to come to Australia right away. I also applied to a 175 at the same time and have been waiting 9 months and no case officer so far. But at least I am here already and enjoying my new life.

Don't hesitate to msg me if you want more details.

Good luck!

Luc
Hi ,
Did u applied for 475 from which sponsored ?

I m trying with Family Sponsored , Will it get late to get my Visa since its in Priority Group 03 in New Priority List with effect from July 2010.

Thanks
Yamani
ksdinokar is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2010, 7:48 am
  #8  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Dec 2008
Location: On the Sunshine Coast lovin it!
Posts: 56
lucben is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Originally Posted by ksdinokar View Post
Hi ,
Did u applied for 475 from which sponsored ?

I m trying with Family Sponsored , Will it get late to get my Visa since its in Priority Group 03 in New Priority List with effect from July 2010.

Thanks
Yamani
Hi Yamani,

Yes my 475 was a state regional sponsored visa. I don't know about a Family Sponsored visa and neither about time frame, I'm sorry. I was just sharing my own experience.

Hope everything works out for you and your family. All the best!

Luc
lucben is offline  
Old Dec 16th 2010, 8:09 am
  #9  
Forum Regular
 
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 80
ksdinokar is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Originally Posted by lucben View Post
Hi Yamani,

Yes my 475 was a state regional sponsored visa. I don't know about a Family Sponsored visa and neither about time frame, I'm sorry. I was just sharing my own experience.

Hope everything works out for you and your family. All the best!

Luc
Ok , Thank u very much for ur quick reply and 475 Family Sponsored Visa there ,
For that Sponsor must be live in Designated area AND IELTS Average 06 need but its in Prioriety Group 03.

Any way thanks for you on wishing for my hopes

Regards
yamani
ksdinokar is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.