British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Can I apply for 475 along with 175? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/can-i-apply-475-along-175-a-687339/)

imblogger Sep 28th 2010 5:16 pm

Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Hi,
I have already lodge my 175 application year a go and I do think it might take more time , by the time can I lodge 475 ?

Thanks

imblogger Sep 29th 2010 7:26 am

Re: Can I apply for 475 along with 175?

Any answer?

Bermudashorts Sep 29th 2010 8:23 am

You could if you really wanted to, what puzzles me is why you would want to do that. The processing priority is the same.

lucben Sep 30th 2010 4:53 am

Hi Bermuda..

In case you still don't have your answer, I can tell you that this is exactly what I did. You need to pay for each visa though which is pretty expensive.

I applied first for a 475 which took only 4 months to process and was able to come to Australia right away. I also applied to a 175 at the same time and have been waiting 9 months and no case officer so far. But at least I am here already and enjoying my new life.

Don't hesitate to msg me if you want more details.

Good luck!

Luc

Bermudashorts Sep 30th 2010 6:15 am

Originally Posted by lucben (Post 8886102)
Hi Bermuda..

In case you still don't have your answer, I can tell you that this is exactly what I did. You need to pay for each visa though which is pretty expensive.

I applied first for a 475 which took only 4 months to process and was able to come to Australia right away. I also applied to a 175 at the same time and have been waiting 9 months and no case officer so far. But at least I am here already and enjoying my new life.

Good luck!

Luc

Why would I want more details? It wasn't me that posted the question. :confused:

If you think it would be helpful to share your experience with everyone though, (I cant think why the 475 would be quicker in the current climate) why not do that on the forum not in secret.

lucben Sep 30th 2010 6:20 am

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts (Post 8886214)
Why would I want more details? It wasn't me that posted the question. :confused:

If you think it would be helpful to share your experience with everyone though, (I cant think why the 475 would be quicker in the current climate) why not do that on the forum not in secret.

Sorry I meant to talk to imblogger

ksdinokar Dec 16th 2010 4:56 am

Originally Posted by lucben (Post 8886102)
Hi Bermuda..

Good luck!

Luc

Hi ,
Did u applied for 475 from which sponsored ?

I m trying with Family Sponsored , Will it get late to get my Visa since its in Priority Group 03 in New Priority List with effect from July 2010.

Thanks
Yamani

lucben Dec 16th 2010 7:48 am

Originally Posted by ksdinokar (Post 9043383)
Hi ,
Did u applied for 475 from which sponsored ?

I m trying with Family Sponsored , Will it get late to get my Visa since its in Priority Group 03 in New Priority List with effect from July 2010.

Thanks
Yamani

Hi Yamani,

Yes my 475 was a state regional sponsored visa. I don't know about a Family Sponsored visa and neither about time frame, I'm sorry. I was just sharing my own experience.

Hope everything works out for you and your family. All the best!

Luc

ksdinokar Dec 16th 2010 8:09 am

Originally Posted by lucben (Post 9043564)
Hi Yamani,

Yes my 475 was a state regional sponsored visa. I don't know about a Family Sponsored visa and neither about time frame, I'm sorry. I was just sharing my own experience.

Hope everything works out for you and your family. All the best!

Luc

Ok , Thank u very much for ur quick reply and 475 Family Sponsored Visa there ,
For that Sponsor must be live in Designated area AND IELTS Average 06 need but its in Prioriety Group 03.

Any way thanks for you on wishing for my hopes :D

Regards
yamani