Wikiposts

can equity be proof of funds for SS QLD?

Old Feb 10th 2011, 4:19 am
Dreamin bout Brisbane!!

JoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really niceJoRobertson is just really nice
Default can equity be proof of funds for SS QLD?

very simply to anyone who reads this, can we use a mortgage statement and 2 independant estate agent valuations as proof of funds for Queensland State Sponsorship. I'm a Reg'd General Nurse and will be applying on 176 as I fall short on the points for my age? we've heard that around 25k aud for me and a further 5K each for my hubby and child. we have more than sufficient saved in equity but very little in the way of savings? please help ....

my skills assesment is being processed and we want to get the SS moving the day its returned....

Old Feb 10th 2011, 5:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of
Default Re: can equity be proof of funds for SS QLD?

Originally Posted by JoRobertson
very simply to anyone who reads this, can we use a mortgage statement and 2 independant estate agent valuations as proof of funds for Queensland State Sponsorship. I'm a Reg'd General Nurse and will be applying on 176 as I fall short on the points for my age? we've heard that around 25k aud for me and a further 5K each for my hubby and child. we have more than sufficient saved in equity but very little in the way of savings? please help ....

my skills assesment is being processed and we want to get the SS moving the day its returned....

Hi there,
Unfortunately, no. We had to show money in a bank account. Seemingly they won't even accept a cash isa as proof of funds either. We were only required to submit a copy of 1 bank statement. Hopefully, you may have some wonderful friends or relatives who may be able to help you out in the short term.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 10th 2011, 5:34 am
Forum Regular

FPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by derren7
Hi there,
Unfortunately, no. We had to show money in a bank account. Seemingly they won't even accept a cash isa as proof of funds either. We were only required to submit a copy of 1 bank statement. Hopefully, you may have some wonderful friends or relatives who may be able to help you out in the short term.
Regards Derren
How many months of bank statements?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:04 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Was a Londoner in Edinburgh... was a Jockney, now in Brisbane....I'm an ocker cockney
derren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud ofderren7 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by FPE88
How many months of bank statements?
Hi,
We provided 1 bank statement showing proof of funds and then kept funds until we were granted state sponsorship in case further proof was required.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

FPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud ofFPE88 has much to be proud of

Hi,
We provided 1 bank statement showing proof of funds and then kept funds until we were granted state sponsorship in case further proof was required.
Regards Derren
So just one month statement, what kind of funds do they look for or is it just to show your not in debt?

Do they check credit history as well?
Old Feb 10th 2011, 5:00 pm
Forum Regular

hellsbells712 is on a distinguished road

Do you have your AHPRA registration sorted. Queensland may well grant you SS but won't forward your SS nomination form 1100 to DIAC until you have your nursing registration in place.

I would be interested to see what happens with your application. I can't find anyone in the same position as me. AHPRA are just giving "eligibility for registration", which I received on 10th Jan, and when you get out there go into the AHPRA office in Brisbane with your eligibility and ID, then AHPRA will give you your registration certificate and then your name will appear on the register.

However this is not good enough for Queensland despite it saying on the QLD SMP criteria for nurses " 5 years exp. and must be ELIGIBLE for registration" So at the moment I am sat in limbo, while I watch all other folk get case officers and visas.

Hopefully you won't have this issue because I am trying to get Queensland to change this. But they are happy to just sit and wait til they get an email from AHPRA.... AHPRA don't reply to emails....even to gov. officials, its been 2 weeks now
Old Feb 10th 2011, 5:10 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry to have gone on about nursing registration but it is important for your QLD SS. Also funds in equity is not accepted. Needs to be cash on a bank statement. I do know of people who transferred enough money from their credit card balances into their bank account, got a bank statement from the bank which only takes about 5 days to receive and then paid the credit cards back. You only need 1 statement to prove funds
Family of 4 - we had to prove $38.000 or equivalent in £'s
Old Feb 10th 2011, 11:08 pm
Forum Regular

How much would you have to show for a couple?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 2:52 am
BE Enthusiast

How much would you have to show for a couple?
I think it's about $20,000 for the main applicant plus $5,000 for each additional family member. So $25000 which equates roughly to £16,000 with the current exchange rate.
Regards Derren
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:08 am
Forum Regular

I think it's about $20,000 for the main applicant plus $5,000 for each additional family member. So $25000 which equates roughly to £16,000 with the current exchange rate.
Regards Derren
Cheers mate.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:09 am
Forum Regular

At what point do they ask for proof of funds?
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

When you submit your SS application form.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hellsbells712
When you submit your SS application form.
When you submit your Visa you mean is it?

Sorry beginner at this.
Old Feb 11th 2011, 3:43 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

When you submit your Visa you mean is it?

Sorry beginner at this.
No, when you apply for the State Sponsorship.
Old Jun 13th 2011, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by hellsbells712
Sorry to have gone on about nursing registration but it is important for your QLD SS. Also funds in equity is not accepted. Needs to be cash on a bank statement. I do know of people who transferred enough money from their credit card balances into their bank account, got a bank statement from the bank which only takes about 5 days to receive and then paid the credit cards back. You only need 1 statement to prove funds
Family of 4 - we had to prove $38.000 or equivalent in £'s
Hi, do you know if this proof of funds can include an overdraft? We have enough of an available balance but £2,500 of it is an overdraft. So the balance reads equivalent $35,5000 but available balance is $38,000....an urgent reply would be really appreciated as I have to privde it by midnight tonight!!!

Thanx
Mav

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.