Wikiposts

Can anyone reccommend a good agent

Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Question Can anyone reccommend a good agent

My mum and dad are looking into emmigrating here to Oz and are looking into the type of visa they can apply for. I was hoping one of you could reccommend an agent from personal experience who has been good. They live in the greater London region (Herts).

Katie

ps If you are not allowed to reccommend people on the forum I would be gratefull if you could pm me. Thanks

Last edited by KatieStar; Aug 20th 2005 at 9:29 pm.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:42 pm
& Sharon, Mike & Luke

andyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really niceandyedwards is just really nice
Default Re: Can anyone reccommend a good agent

Originally Posted by KatieStar
My mum and dad are looking into emmigrating here to Oz and are looking into the type of visa they can apply for. I was hoping one of you could reccommend an agent from personal experience who has been good. They live in the greater London region (Herts).

Katie

ps If you are not allowed to reccommend people on the forum I would be gratefull if you could pm me. Thanks
Hi Katie, will pm you with my recommendation just incase it's not allowed.
Cheers Sharon
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

KatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to beholdKatieStar is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Can anyone reccommend a good agent

Originally Posted by andyedwards
Hi Katie, will pm you with my recommendation just incase it's not allowed.
Cheers Sharon
Thanks
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

billy0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nicebilly0911 is just really nice

Katie

you will get lots of poeple giving lots of different agents but we use GLOBAL VISAS They are in london and so far have dealt with our application very well

Vicki & Billy
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by billy0911
Katie

you will get lots of poeple giving lots of different agents but we use GLOBAL VISAS They are in london and so far have dealt with our application very well

Vicki & Billy
Thanks. I will make a list for my mum and dad and they can check them out as they wish.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 9:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

Hi there

I used ASA

www.australia-migration.com

They were brilliant, a real 24/7 experience. Based in Perth but with a UK set up based in Manchester. Their website and client comms area is like no other...definitely worth checking out.

Good Luck

SS
Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:32 pm
Paddington Brisbane

BKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the roughBKate is a jewel in the rough

Three that are mentioned and recommended on here alot.

www.gomatilda.com
www.austimmigration.com.au
http://www.ianharrop.co.uk/

Old Aug 20th 2005, 10:42 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by BKate

www.gomatilda.com

Thanks Kate and SS I have decided to email my dad this thread then he can read the replies himself.
Old Aug 20th 2005, 11:09 pm
Living & Loving in Perth

hoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to beholdhoops is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by KatieStar

Katie

Hi Katie

Have PM'd you with details

Lisa
Old Aug 21st 2005, 2:57 am
Account Closed

Paul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to allPaul2004 is a name known to all

George Lombard gets my vote!

http://www.austimmigration.com.au/
Old Aug 21st 2005, 6:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

No worries - hope it all works out for them.

SS
Old Aug 22nd 2005, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Sherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the roughSherie is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by BKate

www.gomatilda.com

We used Ian Harrop, who's got offices in London and Oxford, really excellent service, 10/10,always willing to answer any queries