Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

Wikiposts

Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

Old Oct 19th 2004, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Darren1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

I read the threads about "new DIMIA check list" but i couldnt find this information there...
can anybody tell me what tabs/flags/dividers are?

It is important that you folio and present all documents in the order outlined below. It is essential that
that you number the pages from the bottom up. Please use sub-dividing tabs/flags in your application
wherever the filing symbol is shown.
Note: Keep papers together with large clip and place in a large envelope.
Do NOT place them in a binder, folder or plastic sleeve
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:13 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

Originally Posted by Darren1978
I read the threads about "new DIMIA check list" but i couldnt find this information there...

hi darren

you can buy them from stationary box or somewhere like that, they are sold in a packet and you use them to divide papers in folders.

laura
x
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:15 am
wooooooo hoooooo

jubri is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

Originally Posted by Darren1978
Hi Darren,

They are stationary..... go down to your local Newsagents or Tesco etc & you will find them in the stationary dept - Tabs are like an A4 sheet with an extra 'Tab' on the side that juts out so you can indicate what is in that section....flags i think are the same but are stick on items.
Dividers are the same as tabs - you can either get numbered/alphabetical or plain so that you can write down what is in that section... it basically does what it says - it divides your information up into sections.
Hope this helps you
Cheers

Jubri
Old Oct 20th 2004, 12:41 am
Just Joined

Darren1978 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Can anybody tell me what "tabs/flags/dividers" are?

laura, jubri

thank you...