Wikiposts

Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:05 am
BE Enthusiast

Ian444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really niceIan444 is just really nice
Default Re: Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Originally Posted by scrum
Ditto i think there are now three of us with the exact same dates. How weird is that.

Visa online 3 Sept 2007
All docs uploaded 12 Sept 2007
CO assigned 12 Sept 2007
Meds requested 12 Sept 2007
X-rays 17 Sept 2007
Meds 18 Sept 2007
Meds DHL to LCU 26 Sept 2007

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Last time I looked LCU were taking meds from July. I'm just sitting here hoping that it will all be done and dusted with visa in passport before Christmas.

It would be a nice pressie for us all wouldn't it?

Trish
Hi,

When you had your CO assigned did they send you an e-mail to say so?

Ian.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 4:55 am
Forum Regular

biggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the roughbiggles7374 is a jewel in the rough

Hi NewJersey

When did your medicals arrive at the LCU?

Is it on your status page that has medical status has changed from required to referred?

Has the status changed on any of your partner's evidence or does it still say required?

Thanks

Andy
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:25 am
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ian444
Hi,

When you had your CO assigned did they send you an e-mail to say so?

Ian.
Yes Ian they did. It came via my agent. In the same mail with the co's details they requested the meds.

Hope this answers your question.

Trish
Old Sep 26th 2007, 6:44 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Hi all,

Medicals now all done, and have x-rays on friday. Total cost will be £1,199......plus a £20 fee off my GP (for having to do my blood pressure 3 separate times as I failed on my medicals!!!).....plus £270 for a pre-medical report (as one of our daughter's has a pre-existing medical condition).

Total £1,489!!!!!! (family of 6)

Down to £0 in the bank again......but anything I save now will be for Oz...YAY!!!

Completely finished paying for our visa process at last.......PHEW!!!!!!

Beth x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Sammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond reputeSammy T has a reputation beyond repute

Beth, glad to hear you steered clear of any scary insects and your BP checks went OK.
Here's hpoing it all moves quickly for you.
We are waiting on OH skills assessment exam taken a couple of weeks ago before we can proceed, god, I hope it's good news as I live, breathe and sleep this whole process at the moment.
Am planning treating myself and daughter to some concert tickets as a break from it all.
Sammy
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

brisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nicebrisbanebound is just really nice

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Beth, glad to hear you steered clear of any scary insects and your BP checks went OK.
We are waiting on OH skills assessment exam taken a couple of weeks ago before we can proceed, god, I hope it's good news as I live, breathe and sleep this whole process at the moment.
Am planning treating myself and daughter to some concert tickets as a break from it all.
Sammy
Our 175 apllication lodged on the 20th of September.Money was taken out on the 21st (Is this a pre-acknowledgement?)
We haven't booked medicals or police checks as I am due a baby in November, so we will wait until after that.Do DIMA still request medicals and pcc's?If so we will wait until then.
Good luck to all!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:06 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sammy T
Sammy
Thanks Sammy......no insects this time...LOL
Got my fingers crossed for you now!!!
Beth x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:55 am

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by biggles7374
Hi NewJersey

When did your medicals arrive at the LCU?

Is it on your status page that has medical status has changed from required to referred?

Has the status changed on any of your partner's evidence or does it still say required?

Thanks

Andy
Hi Andy.
Meds arrived early last week, status changed by the end of the week. I found out after the weekend that the status page says something different.

N.Jay
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:47 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Anyone got any news? I'm still showing 'application being processed further'!!! Submitted on the 10th Sept.
Beth x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:46 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

We submitted on the 12th and ours just says processing began!

So you're one ahead of us!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:02 pm
Jelly-Belly, tbh

FluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of lightFluffieFaerie is a glorious beacon of light

We submitted on 20th and uploaded all our docs on 21st and 23rd.

We haven't received any emails or anything other than one to say we've been added to the Skills Matching Database. Does anyone know if the TRN is the same as the File Reference Number that I've heard people talk about???

Our online status has been the same since we submitted: Application received - processing commenced.

I'm not sure how up-to-date the timeline spreadsheet is - we submitted our details pretty much straight away and it's not been updated. Otherwise, it looks like things have slowed down a bit for us 'onliners'. Surely one of us has been allocated a CO since 20th..?

Police checks were sent off on Saturday and we've got our meds booked for 11 Oct. We decided on Monday that we're going to put the house on the market asap and once sold, rent for 6 months or so, so that we can 'just go' once we get that golden ticket!

Isn't it awful how it's early days but because we're guinea pigs with the online applications we're all really anxious as to the outcome turning around quickly. The March/April 136 MODL'ers are starting to get theirs now so that's 6 months they have had to wait. In theory, us onliners should be quicker - I can't wait to see the first one of us 175 MODLs get their Visa - it's all VERY exciting!!!

Last edited by FluffieFaerie; Sep 26th 2007 at 9:07 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:21 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

I got my credit card bill today... they've taken the money! Worked out at £853 at the exchange rate for the day ($2.42 and a bit!)
So it's all happening!
I'm going to book our medicals for the end of November, I think (It's on the list of things to do today!)

We still need to upload the proof of dependence documents for No1 son. He's popping home today, so I hope that he's got something that confirms his student status at Keele University!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:33 pm
Make it happen!!!!

Talking Re: Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

OOoooohhhh congratultions Ali I've got no news to report at the moment Just hope I'm in the right queue...LOL
Beth x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:50 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi Ali

We paid by visa debit card with our current account and they took the money it worked out at £876.10, so you got a better deal!!!! We only got an exchange rate of $2.34 which is rubbish, but never mind. What's £20 when you have to fork out so much anyway?

How's the weight loss going? Although when we went on Monday the doctor didn't even bother with BMI. He wasn't too worried about my weight because everything else worked out all right, ie. blood pressure, reflexes, chest, heart etc.

Carla x
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:55 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FluffieFaerie
Does anyone know if the TRN is the same as the File Reference Number that I've heard people talk about???
It is not, Client file numbers look like CLF2007/xxxxx where 2007 is a year obviously, and after the slash is the case number. For the online applications TRN seems to be sufficient for a positive identification.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.