Wikiposts

Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Old Sep 25th 2007, 9:05 am
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice
Default Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Hi guys

Thought I would start a new thread as the other one was getting rather long!

Where's everyone at? We applied on the 11th (12th in Oz), received acknowledgement the 12th, had an email notifying us that hubby has been put on skills matching database but that's it so far. We have been for our medicals and x-rays and they are being sent tomorrow (26th).

Just waiting for a case officer..........- what about you lot?????

Carla x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 5:36 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Calling all September 2007 applicants.....

Hi. I applied online on the 1st, frontloaded PCCs. Medicals done and over with, the LCU already referred them somewhere, so I am waiting for final decision on medicals at the moment.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

moderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nicemoderndaytravellers is just really nice

Hi

You will certainly be one of the first to get yours, let's hope it's not too far away!

How do you know that the LCU have referred your meds somewhere? Does that mean that there isn't much of a queue for those online applicants at LCU either then?

Carla
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:01 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute

Carla - I have seen the status on the medicals change from "required" to "referred". I have not received any details as to why. I found a report, that shows about 30% of medical results being referred for a second opinion, mostly those that are incomplete or can not be given an A from the first look-see. I have reported hay fever medication that I take seasonally, part from this I have got a serious size tattoo , so that might be it. The panel doctor says they did not see any problems with neither X-rays, nor lab results, so I am hoping it is just a waiting game, really.
Cheers.
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:17 pm
Forum Regular

Hi

Well good luck. I am sure your tattoo isn't a problem, because surely once they are satisfied that you haven't got Hep B or C it doesn't matter how big your tattoo is! My OH has got 4, one BIG one too on his arm/shoulder but his tests were all clear.

It sure is moving quickly though whatever. On the normal paper applications once meds are approved the visa follows shortly after that.

I am just waiting for notification of a case officer requesting meds, unless they receive ours before they are requested of course!, still waiting for police checks but hopefully a visa isn't too far away if all is well

Carla
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud ofWandathecat has much to be proud of

Hi

Our paper application should be there by now, anyone else sent a paper copy?

C
Old Sep 25th 2007, 7:58 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Carla,

We applied on the same day as you (11th here 12 in Australia!)
Our application is at exactly the same stage as you.... processing began... Although I still have a document to attach (confirming son's place at University)
We've sent for PCC's, but haven't booked medicals as yet... I thought I'd wait and lose a bit of weight first, although the diet is a bit of a disaster area!

Alix
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

sinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of lightsinurt is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Wandathecat
Hi

Our paper application should be there by now, anyone else sent a paper copy?

C
Hi,
I also sent a paper application - glad someone else has as everyone else seems to have done it online. Ours was only sent last week though so long wait ahead!!!

Sinead
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Hi Carla,

We applied on the same day as you (11th here 12 in Australia!)
Our application is at exactly the same stage as you.... processing began... Although I still have a document to attach (confirming son's place at University)
We've sent for PCC's, but haven't booked medicals as yet... I thought I'd wait and lose a bit of weight first, although the diet is a bit of a disaster area!

Alix
Ditto i think there are now three of us with the exact same dates. How weird is that.

Visa online 3 Sept 2007
All docs uploaded 12 Sept 2007
CO assigned 12 Sept 2007
Meds requested 12 Sept 2007
X-rays 17 Sept 2007
Meds 18 Sept 2007
Meds DHL to LCU 26 Sept 2007

Fingers crossed for everyone.

Last time I looked LCU were taking meds from July. I'm just sitting here hoping that it will all be done and dusted with visa in passport before Christmas.

It would be a nice pressie for us all wouldn't it?

Trish
Old Sep 25th 2007, 8:53 pm
Ping pong PoM

alipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond reputealipally has a reputation beyond repute

Wishing on a Staaaaaarrrrrr!!!

Are all your dreams pleasant Trish!

I dream of allsort of stuff, but getting a visa before Christmas... well....

I dare not dream that one!

Ali x
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:14 pm
BE Forum Addict

scrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud ofscrum has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by alipally
Wishing on a Staaaaaarrrrrr!!!

Are all your dreams pleasant Trish!

I dream of allsort of stuff, but getting a visa before Christmas... well....

I dare not dream that one!

Ali x

You never know - think positive thoughts and it could just happen

Have to hope for something to keep me going. LOL

Trish
Old Sep 25th 2007, 10:53 pm

Personally, I am hoping for an oversize drink when that happens
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:33 pm
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Hi there, just received an e-mail from our agent saying that all was well with our application and it was being collected by courier to be sent to Oz today

We aren't really in any hurry at the moment, in fact our timeline is for this time next year.

We are a family of 2 adult and 5 children aged from 13 down to 18 months so the medicals are going to be pricey

Good luck to everybody else and I hope to get to know you all better soon

Jacky xx
Old Sep 25th 2007, 11:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by allthejs
Hi there, just received an e-mail from our agent saying that all was well with our application and it was being collected by courier to be sent to Oz today

We aren't really in any hurry at the moment, in fact our timeline is for this time next year.

We are a family of 2 adult and 5 children aged from 13 down to 18 months so the medicals are going to be pricey

Good luck to everybody else and I hope to get to know you all better soon

Jacky xx
Jacky

How come your not doing an online application? Would have thought that it was the prefered way to submit.

Trish
Old Sep 26th 2007, 12:58 am
Forum Regular

allthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to allallthejs is a name known to all

Hi Trish, we just left it up to our agent. Not really in any hurry as we have alot planned in the next year. From what I can see the online applications seem to be going full speed ahead and not sure if I wanted it to go that fast, lol I am quite happy for things to happen slower and for it all to give us a little more time to plan.

Jacky xx

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.