business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Mar 17th 2009, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Goldie b
Hello to all 163ers. I have not posted for a while was busy in selling business and house.kept one property beacause it was hard to sell.
Anyway we are flying on 13 April from heathrow with singapore airlines and they did allowed us extra baggage alowance.First we are only allowed 20k on adults and 10k on infants but at end they allowed 25k for all passengers so ask them and they allow extra baggage.
Our shipment leaves for perth on 27 March so we are going through lot of motions specially my wife. I can understand leaving parents and family is never easy.Kids are excited.
It was very hard to let go our business because we put lot of hard work in to the business one of very emotional day of my life.Had lot of leaving and good luck cards from our customers.
we have sorted a rental in Beeliar for 6 weeks and hope to find a longer rental in that time. I have shortlisted few businesses which I am interested in.
I was going through old posts from this thread and I really felt good for all 163ers who have gain their PRs. Good luck to all.

Best regards
Goldie

Congratulations Goldie

Any help you want - just ask - even if it's to meet up for a coffee when you get here. We have quite a big clan of 163ers here around Perth - we've jumped thru' all the hoops, so you may be able to save some hassle just by chatting.

good luck and welcome

Bryan & Joyce
Old Mar 19th 2009, 8:41 pm
Just Joined

Goldie b is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx very verry much Jules and Bryan for those supporting words really I appreciate from bottom of my heart.
Bryan you have helped me in past and I have few more questions for you in future regarding buying business so I will definite be in touch soon.I am going to view few businessses in april so will definitely need some advice.
I will send you pm or mail you when I am in perth and guys do you need anything from uk like cadbury or pg tips as they say it does not taste same over there.If u need anything let me know I will bring.
No problem.
I will be bringing few blocks of cad bournville.Just luv them.
Anyway I will update soon.
Goldie
Old Mar 19th 2009, 11:09 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Goldie b
Thanx very verry much Jules and Bryan for those supporting words really I appreciate from bottom of my heart.
Bryan you have helped me in past and I have few more questions for you in future regarding buying business so I will definite be in touch soon.I am going to view few businessses in april so will definitely need some advice.
I will send you pm or mail you when I am in perth and guys do you need anything from uk like cadbury or pg tips as they say it does not taste same over there.If u need anything let me know I will bring.
No problem.
I will be bringing few blocks of cad bournville.Just luv them.
Anyway I will update soon.
Goldie
No worries Goldie,

call me on 0416 884600 when you get here
Old May 4th 2009, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Just a little bit of information, we recieved our US green cards in the post last week, now most people who are lucky enough to get one its a big deal, for us because of our future plans its just a milestone!
Old May 5th 2009, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wildmark
Just a little bit of information, we recieved our US green cards in the post last week, now most people who are lucky enough to get one its a big deal, for us because of our future plans its just a milestone!
Well, congratulations anyway Mark.

How is everything over there nowadays?

Bryan
Old May 5th 2009, 8:43 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by BM615
Well, congratulations anyway Mark.

How is everything over there nowadays?

Bryan
Were actually doing very well despite the economy, we deal almost exclusivley with churches, none profit, government, all virtually reccesion-proof! how about you?
Old Jun 8th 2009, 11:41 pm
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

We submitted our 890 application 31 December 2008. Nearly 6 months later having seen our 160 expire we are on a bridging visa until the case is dealt with. We have a CO but as far as I can tell all business visa PR applications are in limbo at the moment.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Old Jun 9th 2009, 1:13 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Carbery
We submitted our 890 application 31 December 2008. Nearly 6 months later having seen our 160 expire we are on a bridging visa until the case is dealt with. We have a CO but as far as I can tell all business visa PR applications are in limbo at the moment.
Anyone else in the same situation?
Sorry - not in the same boat, just wanted to wish you well. A bridging visa sounds scary in the first place, being in limbo now must be een worse!

All the best.

Jules x
Old Jun 9th 2009, 8:08 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by wildmark
Were actually doing very well despite the economy, we deal almost exclusivley with churches, none profit, government, all virtually reccesion-proof! how about you?
That's good to hear.

WA seems to be less affected than other parts of the world. We have seen coporate catering orders reduce quite dramatically during May but that does sometimes happen towards the end of the financial year. Luckily corporate ctaering is only about 20% of our business - but we have grown by about 100 % each year for the past 3 years and it would be nice to keep it going.

Musn't be greedy tho. But we have had a wonderful summer - and it's still going with temperatures in the 20s m ost days.

good luck

Bryan
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 4:32 pm
Just Joined

Morgie is an unknown quantity at this point

That's good to hear.

WA seems to be less affected than other parts of the world. We have seen coporate catering orders reduce quite dramatically during May but that does sometimes happen towards the end of the financial year. Luckily corporate ctaering is only about 20% of our business - but we have grown by about 100 % each year for the past 3 years and it would be nice to keep it going.

Musn't be greedy tho. But we have had a wonderful summer - and it's still going with temperatures in the 20s m ost days.

good luck

Bryan
This is a quick thank you to all of the 163ers on here.I've been reading and keeping up to date with the progress of applications and the myriad of useful info on here.
We have just got our visa approval,mine was with exceptional economic benefit as i am over 55.My daughter's was a standard application.So OH's for me and her are on our visas and the Grandchildren are coming as well.So a tribal Move that's taken 2 years from the outset.We used an agent, well worth it as the proposal was quite complex.
We will be on the Gold coast in September can't wait!!Thank you all once again.Morgie
Old Jul 23rd 2009, 9:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Morgie
This is a quick thank you to all of the 163ers on here.I've been reading and keeping up to date with the progress of applications and the myriad of useful info on here.
We have just got our visa approval,mine was with exceptional economic benefit as i am over 55.My daughter's was a standard application.So OH's for me and her are on our visas and the Grandchildren are coming as well.So a tribal Move that's taken 2 years from the outset.We used an agent, well worth it as the proposal was quite complex.
We will be on the Gold coast in September can't wait!!Thank you all once again.Morgie
Congrats!
Old Jul 24th 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

Well done Morgie,

I'm sure you will love the Gold Coast. Glad the thread has been of use to you - we have all gone a bit quiet nowadays - but that's really because most of the original posters have settled down in our new lives - so it shows that lla the grief was worth it.

cheers

Bryan
Old Jul 24th 2009, 12:23 pm

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Well done Morgie,

I'm sure you will love the Gold Coast. Glad the thread has been of use to you - we have all gone a bit quiet nowadays - but that's really because most of the original posters have settled down in our new lives - so it shows that lla the grief was worth it.

cheers

Bryan
Or we don't want to dis-illusion all the fresh faced newbies with our tales of woe and how bloody hard it can be!

Well done Morgie. Your case sounds very complicated! I hope you'll all be happy with your new lives.

Jules xx
Old Aug 2nd 2009, 4:46 am
Decreased member

Carbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond reputeCarbery has a reputation beyond repute

We have been on the GC for just over 3 years and 14th August sees the 3rd anniversary of us owning our business here. Good luck with the move and dont forget the ocean is not the only place for sharks on the GC.
Dont hesitate to contact me if you need any info or help.
Old Aug 27th 2009, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

foxychic is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all, we are just at the stage of preparing the PR application

- quick note to those as temp stage, keep a copy of your application, I obviously did, then got rid of it when we moved, you have to repeat most of the info, so would just be a bit quicker if you have it for reference.

My quick question is - did you get new UK police checks too or just aussie ones?

Jules - keep up to date with your blog, you are doing so well, teh hard slog is paying off is it? it is so hard to start, we are starting to turn the corner, 2 years on, but it has been soul destroying at times, starting from scratch, as long as you are prepared for that, you come out the other side.

thanks
Rachel

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.