business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Jan 14th 2006, 2:12 pm
Forum Regular

bradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to allbradfordlad is a name known to all
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader

Sold.... again...

Sooo... anyone fancy starting a 'book' on whether this one will last longer than the last (3 days) offer me good odds and I'll bet on it myself... might be a more secure way of earning a bob-or-two than selling houses..!!

We've been given the full asking price - again..!! They have a house to sell, but they're so keen to get ours that they've just put theirs on with our agents at a very keen price... time will tell.

They're coming back for another look round (measure up etc) on Sunday... and we've got another viewer tomorrow.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Rogue x

Hey up,
Friday 13th turned out o.k then for the Rogues Fingers crossed for you mate and lets hope they come good with the dosh..........just like our lad who has taken 15 weeks but came up with the cash yesterday YIPPEE!!!

Keeping my eye on the exchange rate now mate.Hopefully sending my investment money end of next week...so we should'nt be far behind you.

See you soon

Ian
Old Jan 16th 2006, 3:39 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

I don't believe in all that, "don't speak too soon.... don't tempt fate" stuff, so I'll tell ya a secret.......

Sold.... again...

Sooo... anyone fancy starting a 'book' on whether this one will last longer than the last (3 days) offer me good odds and I'll bet on it myself... might be a more secure way of earning a bob-or-two than selling houses..!!

We've been given the full asking price - again..!! They have a house to sell, but they're so keen to get ours that they've just put theirs on with our agents at a very keen price... time will tell.

They're coming back for another look round (measure up etc) on Sunday... and we've got another viewer tomorrow.

I'll keep y'all posted.

Rogue x

sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- on Friday 13th????????????????????????????????????
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:05 am
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by bradfordlad
Hey up,
Friday 13th turned out o.k then for the Rogues Fingers crossed for you mate and lets hope they come good with the dosh..........just like our lad who has taken 15 weeks but came up with the cash yesterday YIPPEE!!!

Keeping my eye on the exchange rate now mate.Hopefully sending my investment money end of next week...so we should'nt be far behind you.

See you soon

Ian
Eyup Brat-fud...

Cheers mate... and congratulations....!!!! to you guys.
You'll be hot on our heels mate

Originally Posted by BM615
sold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!- on Friday 13th????????????????????????????????????
I know... scary, isn't it
Anyway, they came back for a 'confirmation' viewing on Sunday evening and we ended up sitting in the lounge and chatting for an hour...

If they get a buyer for theirs, they're odds-on favourites to buy

And we've got another "very keen" viewer this afternoon

Good luck everyone, whatever stage you're at.

Rogue x
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:06 am
Aussie Citizen

Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

:scared::scared:Just noticed that our 'ticker' is now counting down in days:scared::scared:

... we need more time to get everything sorted
Old Jan 17th 2006, 9:35 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Question Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

:scared::scared:Just noticed that our 'ticker' is now counting down in days:scared::scared:

Hi everyone
haven't posted for a while but read it all the time!
I have started a thread asking if anyone wants to meet up in Perth around the weekend of 11th & 12th Feb. We are coming out to do our reccie trip and would love to meet up with everyone!!!! We will be staying in Sorrento BTW

Anyone fancy it and has any ideas on where????
Old Jan 17th 2006, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

midlife crisis is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Guys

Great News RT on your sale! Hopefully you will get it all tied up before you go. Your into the last lap now, I can't say that it gets easier now because the last few weeks are the hardest. Just keep thinking forward and you will soon be out here in the sun!!!

I've not been on for a while but I have been keeping up with all the news and the jokes!!

Last week we went to Yeppoon on the Barrier Reef. We had a lovely time relaxing in a super resort there. We took a day trip out to a beautiful island where we went on a glass bottomed boat and saw all the coral and fish. The sea was so warm it was like a bath and the fish were swimming around our legs. We also went horse riding on the beach which was cool.

It was a 9 hour drive away but the journey went very quickly. It was very interesting seeing other parts of the Country.

I am now back to reality and still trying to get work. The kids go back to school next week so I'm really going to concentrate on just getting some casual work until I can get something I want to do.

Last Saturday night there was another expats meet at a local pub and we had a really nice time and met some new people. Its really strange actually meeting the people you read about everyday!.

Anyway, hope everybody else has luck with their sales etc etc and you can all enjoy the lifestyle soon.

Best Wishes

Sheilaxx
Old Jan 17th 2006, 10:29 am
Forum Regular

Boogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the roughBoogie65 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by midlife crisis
Hi Guys

I've not been on for a while but I have been keeping up with all the news and the jokes!!

Last week we went to Yeppoon on the Barrier Reef. We had a lovely time relaxing in a super resort there. We took a day trip out to a beautiful island where we went on a glass bottomed boat and saw all the coral and fish. The sea was so warm it was like a bath and the fish were swimming around our legs. We also went horse riding on the beach which was cool.

I am now back to reality and still trying to get work. The kids go back to school next week so I'm really going to concentrate on just getting some casual work until I can get something I want to do.

Last Saturday night there was another expats meet at a local pub and we had a really nice time and met some new people. Its really strange actually meeting the people you read about everyday!.

Best Wishes

Sheilaxx
Hi Sheila

Good to see you again I was wondering where you had got to!

Your break sounds fab - but what a long drive.

Sounds good about getting any job to tide you over, then you can bide your time to get something you really want to do. Is there much casual admin / secretarial / legal secretarial work around do you know? This is what I would do when we first get there so I'm hoping there is.

Things haven't moved along at all for us but you never know when the tide will turn in your favour so we're keeping chins up.

Had PSS round for a quote yesterday. Stu is impressed with what they say on their website, and knows that a couple of you have used them and been satisfied, but the bloke who came round really put me off - he gave me the creeps!

Take care
Chrissy
x
Old Jan 18th 2006, 12:30 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Hi everyone
I have started a thread asking if anyone wants to meet up in Perth around the weekend of 11th & 12th Feb. We are coming out to do our reccie trip and would love to meet up with everyone!!!! We will be staying in Sorrento BTW

Great idea SS. I assume you will be mobile if you're on a reccie trip.

A few guys are down near Mandurah - but for me the best place if you wanna be on the beach is Cottesloe - maybe the Ocean Beach Hotel.

Joyce and I will be happy to come up your way, we live fairly central.

You choose the area, we will advise the location.

cheers

Bryan & Joyce
Old Jan 18th 2006, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Thumbs up Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Great idea SS. I assume you will be mobile if you're on a reccie trip.

A few guys are down near Mandurah - but for me the best place if you wanna be on the beach is Cottesloe - maybe the Ocean Beach Hotel.

Joyce and I will be happy to come up your way, we live fairly central.

You choose the area, we will advise the location.

cheers

Bryan & Joyce
Ok, thanks!
We'll keep you informed with any updates as I get any interest.....you've probably got more ideas than we have as we've never been before.

will let you know.....

Thanks again
Old Jan 18th 2006, 10:21 am
Aussie Citizen

Hi everyone

Hey Stumpies...

Good to see you again..!!
If you fancy arranging it for the following weekend (18th or 19th Feb) you can count the Rogues in.

Good luck on the Reccie anyway.

All the best,
RT.
Old Jan 18th 2006, 6:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

Thumbs up Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Hey Stumpies...

If you fancy arranging it for the following weekend (18th or 19th Feb) you can count the Rogues in.

All the best,
RT.
great...whatever really....11th or 12th was just an idea....we'd love to meet you too. Where are you going to be????....any preference? we're staying in Sorrento but plan to travel around (like you do on a reccie trip!!) be lovely to meet you.
Old Jan 19th 2006, 1:10 am
Forum Regular

Hey Stumpies...

All the best,
RT.
RT is clearly not planning on working too hard after their arrival!!!

But it's a great idea to use the 18/19th - we're free anytime - life is sooooooo easy out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:23 am
Aussie Citizen

RT is clearly not planning on working too hard after their arrival!!!

But it's a great idea to use the 18/19th - we're free anytime - life is sooooooo easy out here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's that Bryan.....??????

W..... W...... Wo..... Wor..... Working.... I knew I'd get it out if I kept trying (I seem to have developed a stammer with particular words)

Nooooo.... February is far too hot for that kind of thing..!!

Now, I seem to have no problem whatsoever with other words..... surfing... waterskiing... wake-boarding...

Ho-Hum... back to the real world... oh, look.... it's H..... Hai...... Hailing outside (struggling with those kind of words too....!!!!)

See y'all real soon,
Rogue x
Old Jan 20th 2006, 10:25 am
Aussie Citizen

great...whatever really....11th or 12th was just an idea....we'd love to meet you too. Where are you going to be????....any preference? we're staying in Sorrento but plan to travel around (like you do on a reccie trip!!) be lovely to meet you.
Hey Stumpies...

We'll be in Port Kennedy (just south of Rockingham) for the first couple of months... so you sort out the party and we'll be there

ATB,
RT.
Old Jan 20th 2006, 12:24 pm
Aussie Citizen

Sold.... again...
...and again..!!

The couple from last week (who have a house to sell) acknowledged that they understand we'll still be marketing it and will accept other offers from people in a position to complete......

....and that person came yesterday. Sold at full asking price. And to top it off, it's a private sale so we've split the estate agents fees between us and this buyer... and everyone's a winner

Added bonus: They've sold theirs... they're in rented... and they think they'll be able to complete before we leave (24 days..!!)... we'll wait and see

Good luck to everyone still selling houses, businesses or their bodies

Rogue x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.