business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Old Dec 9th 2006, 8:41 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of
Default Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Originally Posted by BM615
So nothing new there then?????????

Cheeky

Andy did suggest we ask you guys to do the catering (not that you need the business!!), but being as there will only be 6 of us, I kinda think we will head to a fab Restaurant.

Bryan, you may know some good places (being a foodie peep), we were thinking of the C Restaurant? Or anywhere dead special....

Old Dec 9th 2006, 8:59 am
Forum Regular

BM615 will become famous soon enoughBM615 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by The Vallies
Cheeky

Andy did suggest we ask you guys to do the catering (not that you need the business!!), but being as there will only be 6 of us, I kinda think we will head to a fab Restaurant.

Bryan, you may know some good places (being a foodie peep), we were thinking of the C Restaurant? Or anywhere dead special....

Lovely views but it is really a touristy place and the food shows that. I'll ask Chef where he would go - but I am assuming the atmosphere and ambience will be just as important as the food?
Old Dec 9th 2006, 9:08 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

The Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud ofThe Vallies has much to be proud of

Lovely views but it is really a touristy place and the food shows that. I'll ask Chef where he would go - but I am assuming the atmosphere and ambience will be just as important as the food?
Yes Bryan, if your Chef can think of anywhere else, that would be great.

Somewhere special and classy, great food and fabulous atmosphere - can we come over to yours??
Old Dec 9th 2006, 9:26 am
Forum Regular

Yes Bryan, if your Chef can think of anywhere else, that would be great.

Somewhere special and classy, great food and fabulous atmosphere - can we come over to yours??
No worries - that would be easy!!

One thing to plan for - Christmas Eve is a Sunday and I understand a huge number of retailers and restaurants will not be open.
Old Dec 9th 2006, 11:14 am
www.perthcrest.com.au

No worries - that would be easy!!

One thing to plan for - Christmas Eve is a Sunday and I understand a huge number of retailers and restaurants will not be open.
Yes, you are right, and thus proves a slight problemo! But we are getting there!!

Got limo, got hairdresser, got manicurist, got Celebrant (Perth Celebrity Lionel Yorkie), got engagement party (17th Dec! ), we will sort our clothes when they get here ('Myer is My Store.....')... almost got a photographer (gulp), hmmmm.... my phone is super hot at mo!! Glad I upped my phone package to what you are on Bryan!

Old Dec 9th 2006, 12:54 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, you are right, and thus proves a slight problemo! But we are getting there!!

Got limo, got hairdresser, got manicurist, got Celebrant (Perth Celebrity Lionel Yorkie), got engagement party (17th Dec! ), we will sort our clothes when they get here ('Myer is My Store.....')... almost got a photographer (gulp), hmmmm.... my phone is super hot at mo!! Glad I upped my phone package to what you are on Bryan!

That's funny - We're going to a BBQ on the 17th!!
Old Dec 9th 2006, 10:47 pm
www.perthcrest.com.au

That's funny - We're going to a BBQ on the 17th!!
What a co-incidence!!!
Old Dec 12th 2006, 1:13 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by wildmark
Are the rogues still alive?
Sorry Matey

As Nicola said: we've been like a lizard drinking (flat-out)

Things are AWESOME..!!!

The business is going GREAT! Factory is humming... the first of four shops is opening in January (the other three by the end of 2007 up & down the coast). Achieved our annual turnover (for visa requirements) after 10 weeks... shame the first year doesn't count!!!

Sorry not been on here recently.

Your place looks INCREDIBLE Mark.!!!!

Any replies to any replies to this (did you get that??) will probably be some time next year... unless Mrs Rogue steps up to the plate..!!

Anyway... daylight saving is GREAT, but I'm off to bed!!

Catch ya all!

Rogue xxx
Old Dec 12th 2006, 1:18 pm
Aussie Citizen

Location: Iz Tralia (as said by my 3-yr-old son)... and LOVING it..!!
Rogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to allRogue Trader is a name known to all

Originally Posted by julesandco
.......Don't go by the Rogues though who had their main visa granted in about 42 days, or something daft.......
Now now Julia... don't exaggerate: it was 41 days..!!

Say 'hi' to Paul for me.

Catch ya,
Craig x
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Rochdale, then Toronto, then Preston now Tampa, Florida.
wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

Originally Posted by Rogue Trader
Sorry Matey

As Nicola said: we've been like a lizard drinking (flat-out)

Things are AWESOME..!!!

The business is going GREAT! Factory is humming... the first of four shops is opening in January (the other three by the end of 2007 up & down the coast). Achieved our annual turnover (for visa requirements) after 10 weeks... shame the first year doesn't count!!!

Sorry not been on here recently.

Your place looks INCREDIBLE Mark.!!!!

Any replies to any replies to this (did you get that??) will probably be some time next year... unless Mrs Rogue steps up to the plate..!!

Anyway... daylight saving is GREAT, but I'm off to bed!!

Catch ya all!

Rogue xxx
Great news, what exactly is the 'business'??????

Our application for the visa goes in on Friday, we paid the extra $1000 for premium processing with takes 2 weeks, then assuming they don't ask for additional info, which would be a streach as we are giving them 'overkill' on a massive scale....they will approve the visa. We then have to book an appoitment at the US embassy in London to get our passports stamped, then on the way back I will be booking our flights....'on the next plane to Tampa or Orlando whichever is quicker, it will be worth the 2 hour drive.

I would like to wish everyone a happy christmas!
Old Dec 18th 2006, 8:38 pm
Forum Regular

southcavenews is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking Re: business visa 163 anyone got a visa yet?

Great news, what exactly is the 'business'??????

Our application for the visa goes in on Friday, we paid the extra $1000 for premium processing with takes 2 weeks, then assuming they don't ask for additional info, which would be a streach as we are giving them 'overkill' on a massive scale....they will approve the visa. We then have to book an appoitment at the US embassy in London to get our passports stamped, then on the way back I will be booking our flights....'on the next plane to Tampa or Orlando whichever is quicker, it will be worth the 2 hour drive.

I would like to wish everyone a happy christmas!
Good luck hope it all goes well.Merry christmas.The last in the uk hopefully!!!!
Old Dec 18th 2006, 10:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

wildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to allwildmark is a name known to all

[QUOTE=The last in the uk hopefully!!!![/QUOTE]

Thanks....amen!
Old Dec 24th 2006, 3:25 am

julesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond reputejulesandco has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to wish the 163'ers around the globe a wonderful Christmas.

May your glass always be full, your visa always shiny (or forthcoming for those who are waiting), your order books full and 2007 bring you everything your heart desires.

God bless one and all - have a fantastic holiday.

Julia, Paul, Sam, Darcie and Adam xxXXxx
Old Dec 24th 2006, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by julesandco
Just wanted to wish the 163'ers around the globe a wonderful Christmas.

May your glass always be full, your visa always shiny (or forthcoming for those who are waiting), your order books full and 2007 bring you everything your heart desires.

God bless one and all - have a fantastic holiday.

Julia, Paul, Sam, Darcie and Adam xxXXxx
Thank you, same here from The Wilds!
Old Dec 27th 2006, 9:08 am
Forum Regular

foxychic is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you, same here from The Wilds!

A merry Christmas from our household too.

Was hoping for a Christmas Eve offer like you promised Mark after a viewing on Thursday, but it was not forthcoming! Oh well, New Year, New House, New Country, New Business - HERE WE COME - (fingers crossed, may I add meekly, not getting too carried away or anything!)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.