Wikiposts

BTEC and AQF certificates

Old Mar 13th 2009, 3:47 am
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute
Default BTEC and AQF certificates

Hello all, and thank you for a great discussion forum on immigration to Australia.

I am now starting to plan how to make the big move to Australia, and I am looking to gain 40 points by claiming a profession on the MODL. This profession requires an equivalent knowledge level of Australian AQF Certificate III.

My question is: Does the BTEC National Certificate equate to AQF Level III?

According to this older post, it does, but the post is almost 2 years old and things might have changed since then. Any information much appreciated!
Old Apr 7th 2009, 8:49 am
Forum Regular

Perpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond reputePerpetual Tourist has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BTEC and AQF certificates

Anyone knows the British equivalents to the different AQFs, or how to find out?