British passport for Aussie/ British baby

Old Oct 27th 2011, 8:40 am
BE Forum Addict

hereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to beholdhereshoping is a splendid one to behold
Default British passport for Aussie/ British baby

I haven't been on here in ages but this site was so useful when we were planning and moving. So we've been settled in Melbourne for 3 years and recently been blessed with a Gorgeous daughter. We know she's entitled to British citizenship by descent and want her to have duel citizenship (as will we next year) and 2 passports. But how do I go about 'claiming' this citizenship? Do I need to claim it in some way or just apply for her passport? Is there even any need for her to have 2 passports at this stage in her life? Any advice from those that have been through it appreciated.
Old Oct 27th 2011, 8:46 am
Gutter Gob!!

northernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond reputenorthernbird has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: British passport for Aussie/ British baby

Originally Posted by hereshoping
I haven't been on here in ages but this site was so useful when we were planning and moving. So we've been settled in Melbourne for 3 years and recently been blessed with a Gorgeous daughter. We know she's entitled to British citizenship by descent and want her to have duel citizenship (as will we next year) and 2 passports. But how do I go about 'claiming' this citizenship? Do I need to claim it in some way or just apply for her passport? Is there even any need for her to have 2 passports at this stage in her life? Any advice from those that have been through it appreciated.
Just apply for her passport.

Link here