Bringing over family on a sponsorship

Old May 20th 2013, 9:45 pm
Just Joined

Plumberman25 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bringing over family on a sponsorship

I am a plumber from Perth originally cane over on a working hol visa. My employer has decided to sponsor me which is great news but i would like some information on how my partner and two children can move over to me.
Do i have to wait and apply for full residency or is there another way that they can come and live with me in the meantime?
Old May 20th 2013, 10:07 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Bringing over family on a sponsorship

Yes you put them on your application form. Simples.
Old May 20th 2013, 10:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to allMummy3 is a name known to all

Yes, myself and the kids are on my husbands visa. We get all the same rights, Medicare etc
Old May 21st 2013, 12:23 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Plumberman25 View Post
I am a plumber from Perth originally cane over on a working hol visa. My employer has decided to sponsor me which is great news but i would like some information on how my partner and two children can move over to me.
Do i have to wait and apply for full residency or is there another way that they can come and live with me in the meantime?

Are they your children or your partner's from a separate relationship? - If they are yours then you may not have been eligible for a WHV and there may be questions asked when you apply for a substantive visa...

S
Old May 21st 2013, 12:36 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Swerv-o View Post
Are they your children or your partner's from a separate relationship? - If they are yours then you may not have been eligible for a WHV and there may be questions asked when you apply for a substantive visa...

S
Yes, he is eligible for a WHV. He's just not allowed for his dependant children to come to Australia while he's on that visa.
Old May 21st 2013, 12:39 am
has lost The Game

Swerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond reputeSwerv-o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dorothy View Post
Yes, he is eligible for a WHV. He's just not allowed for his dependant children to come to Australia while he's on that visa.

Fair enough - no problems then

S
Old May 21st 2013, 6:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

quoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond reputequoll has a reputation beyond repute

The other issue with the kids may be that if they are not your kids, their father has to give permission for them to leave UK - not that that stops you applying for a visa for them of course
Old May 21st 2013, 8:12 am
Just Joined

Plumberman25 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thankf for your comments guys. Yes they are my kids. I was just wondering because i have already done two months work on on my working hol visa over here and now he wants to sponsor me.
so your saying that when i fill the forms out stating that my employer is willing to sponsor me, then i should add my partner and ny kids and they will be able to live over here with me?
Old May 21st 2013, 9:39 am
Newlywed

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thankf for your comments guys. Yes they are my kids. I was just wondering because i have already done two months work on on my working hol visa over here and now he wants to sponsor me.
so your saying that when i fill the forms out stating that my employer is willing to sponsor me, then i should add my partner and ny kids and they will be able to live over here with me?
Yes.
Old May 23rd 2013, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

TeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond reputeTeeTMI has a reputation beyond repute

If you are applying for a 457 employer sponsored your sponsor will need to agree to sponsor your partner and kids as part of the application as the employer has some obligations to each of the sponsored indivdiuals.
Old May 25th 2013, 7:20 am
BE Forum Addict

pumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond reputepumpkin blossom has a reputation beyond repute

And they couldn't come over until the visa was issued.