Brief Window of Hope for 176 SS applicants

Old Dec 16th 2009, 7:40 am
Just Joined

wings_and_fins is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 475 Visa Granted

Originally Posted by GOBLIN
Hello Everyone,

I thought I'd share this with you guys. I know someone personally who got their 475 Visas granted last week. They had a case officer assigned before the 23rd September changes came in.

Like many of you, they subsequently received an e-mail stating that processing would be delayed until 2012 due to the sep 23 changes. However last week they were pleasantly surprised to find a visa grant e-mail sitting in their inbox.
i am happy about this piece of info. thanks pal.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:16 am
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brief Window of Hope for 176 SS applicants

Originally Posted by navigatoru
unfortunately, I don't
Same here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting since last 2 years
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:18 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by milano
Same here !!!!!!!!!!!!!! waiting since last 2 years
Why are the oldest applicants seeming to be waiting even longer then new applicants thats pissing me off. - lodged May 2008
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Why are the oldest applicants seeming to be waiting even longer then new applicants thats pissing me off. - lodged May 2008
the person, applied after 18months of my application is having his visa. And on the other hand they have extended my standard time for processing application. And Keeping me wait. Needless to mention that i forgot whether i have lodged my application or not??????????
Old Dec 16th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by milano
the person, applied after 18months of my application is having his visa. And on the other hand they have extended my standard time for processing application. And Keeping me wait. Needless to mention that i forgot whether i have lodged my application or not??????????
Sorry can you re-post i really struggled to understand what your saying?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Maybe because there is no such year 2008 in Oz calendar?

Infact, it's really interesting pattern when most grants go to 2009 applicants. I guess, it is because those from 2008 have something complicated with their cases and COs don't want to bother with them and focus on easy decision ready applications most of which were lodged in 2009.

Last edited by Duncan_Mc; Dec 16th 2009 at 1:34 pm.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

JuilePaul is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Duncan_Mc
Maybe because there is no such year 2008 in Oz calendar?

Infact, it's really interesting pattern when most grants go to 2009 applicants. I guess, it is because those from 2008 have something complicated with their cases and COs don't want to bother with them and focus on easy decision ready applications most of which were lodged in 2009.
I dont think we have anything complicated with our application and we are an August 08 applicant and were requested meds etc in Sept 09 before the changes, although we have still not had any extra contact since they started processing cat 5 applications!!!
Old Dec 16th 2009, 2:13 pm
Just Joined

Alex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really niceAlex_Oz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
They haven't changed legislation.
Jus to be fair, Bermudashorts. Please visit OFFICIAL site of DIAC http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener.../whats-new.htm You'll be surprised by the number of words "new" and "changes" Just to be fair...

They have never committed to processing anybody's application within a certain time.
They had... In my e-mail correspondence, by my case officer. Please don't say that this is only an email Since this is an official reply of the DIAC employee who was doing her job.
I think they are morally in the wrong and as such should give refunds. But I don't think they have broken the law and they have not denied anybody of their legal rights.
They are morally wrong and they are fully responsible for any financial, moral or mental loss that each applicant had, has or will have due to their lackadaisical attitudes. They are not working with lumber, oil or dead fish. They are working with PEOPLE - living humans with emotions, hopes, future plans - just like you, Bermudashorts! They have a slogan in their booklets - "PEOPLE is our business". To my view, they have to change it to something more appropriate, like "Frustrating PEOPLE is our business."
Do we still need to talk about legal rights?
Old Dec 16th 2009, 8:36 pm
Just Joined

Insaneman is an unknown quantity at this point

One of my family members has a non critical medical condition however we have been asked for further meds so we have done meds twice now and the changes are in from Sept so I expect to do it again , thats 3 medicals for 4 people ,they lost my application then found it in Sept so it was in the system for ages , rollercoaster ride , to be honest I am starting to doubt if this is the best thing for my family as the later in life you move the more difficult things become , when I started the application agents were saying , they want your skills , they need them so like a fool I ploughed all the money , effort and time in ,I have gone from 175 MODL to 176 SS NON CRITICAL , whats next back to 175 .There has to be some international law against this .
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Insaneman
One of my family members has a non critical medical condition however we have been asked for further meds so we have done meds twice now and the changes are in from Sept so I expect to do it again , thats 3 medicals for 4 people ,they lost my application then found it in Sept so it was in the system for ages , rollercoaster ride , to be honest I am starting to doubt if this is the best thing for my family as the later in life you move the more difficult things become , when I started the application agents were saying , they want your skills , they need them so like a fool I ploughed all the money , effort and time in ,I have gone from 175 MODL to 176 SS NON CRITICAL , whats next back to 175 .There has to be some international law against this .
To put it bluntly its a ****ing joke and they think they can mess with peoples lifes and get away with it its disgusting.
Old Dec 16th 2009, 10:46 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Let's please get this thread back on topic. It is turning into debate regarding processing times, which is not what the immigration forum is for.

If you have actual news regarding 176 processing please share it. Otherwise please take discussions and debates to The Barbie section.
Old Dec 17th 2009, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Sorry can you re-post i really struggled to understand what your saying?
HI,

My meant was ppl who lodged their applications in 2009 are already having their visas granted in just 6 months. But applicants who applied in 2007 are still waiting.......
Old Dec 17th 2009, 4:27 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is the link for the ammended version of the priority processing!

http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...processing.pdf
Old Dec 18th 2009, 4:52 am
Forum Regular

bilaln30 is on a distinguished road

News about new legislation is given on following link:

http://www.visabureau.com/blog/category/Australia.aspx
Old Dec 18th 2009, 5:06 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bilaln30
News about new legislation is given on following link:

http://www.visabureau.com/blog/category/Australia.aspx
It's not news. It's a rumour on a migration agency website. There is no official announcement from DIAC or any other government source.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.