Brief Window of Hope for 176 SS applicants

Old Dec 1st 2009, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

fahadkhan389 will become famous soon enoughfahadkhan389 will become famous soon enough
Thumbs down Re: Brief Window of Hope for 176 SS applicants

Is there also a good news for those who are about to apply soon 176 SS non CSL with DIAC??
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

milano is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brief Window of Hope for 176 SS applicants

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Milano - on the basis of George's post I think you could well be in the 3,500 as you are SS and were asked by CO to go for medicals and checks.

I think the people that went for medicals and checks but were not actually asked might be outside the lucky group.
Hello Bermudashots,

Thanx for your reply and boosting me. It is really hard for me to wait for another 3 years. Hope I am included in this quota...

Thanx again for ur response.

Cheers
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

navigatoru will become famous soon enough

Well, well it is a wonderful news regarding the processing of applications. But, now I am wondering when they will start to process that applications?
And another wondering how many applications are in the pipeline (for which the CO asked for medicals and PCC)?

For example my application that was made on 18th of March 2009 will be in this quota? But I think that this is a rhetorical question ...

good luck to you all
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by Bermudashorts
Milano - on the basis of George's post I think you could well be in the 3,500 as you are SS and were asked by CO to go for medicals and checks.

I think the people that went for medicals and checks but were not actually asked might be outside the lucky group.
Bermudashorts, what makes you think that i wasnt asked for medicals and police checks?, i was at the begining of the application through my agent who at the time of lodgement said it should take between 9-12 months to be finalised!
So why would i not be in the 3,500 ok the meds and police checks might need doing again!
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:04 am
Forum Regular

sooperlids is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by hull2perth
Bermudashorts, what makes you think that i wasnt asked for medicals and police checks?, i was at the begining of the application through my agent who at the time of lodgement said it should take between 9-12 months to be finalised!
So why would i not be in the 3,500 ok the meds and police checks might need doing again!
Surely a CO officer asking for them is completely different than an Agent?! Our Agent told me to get them, fortunately for my bank balance I didn't.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

Eh..? I have not commented on your situationat all, I commented on Milano's situation specifically and "people who have not been asked to do PCC / meds" generally.

Old Dec 2nd 2009, 11:45 am
Forum Regular

cartertucker is on a distinguished road

We did our meds & P/Checks, as we thought we were pretty close

I do hope that we may get a chance to have our visa granted
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Today meds criteria are the main issue for many applicants and I think it's not fair and event stupid to exclude from the process "decision ready" applications with front loaded meds, especially when meds are still valid.
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 2:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

johnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of lightjohnnyyt is a glorious beacon of light

On ************* there are some threads running about these issues, so far there have been 2 visa grants to catagory 5 non csl applicants in the last 2 days.

Johnnyyt
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 5:58 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

We received details of our SS the day before the 23 September announcement, so did not get our meds done as we did not have a CO! Just hope and pray that we manage to get our application looked at within the 3500 quota, but I have a terrible feeling that once again we will just miss that boat again... I hope I am wrong
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:50 pm
Forum Regular

hull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nicehull2perth is just really nice

Originally Posted by taz2008
We received details of our SS the day before the 23 September announcement, so did not get our meds done as we did not have a CO! Just hope and pray that we manage to get our application looked at within the 3500 quota, but I have a terrible feeling that once again we will just miss that boat again... I hope I am wrong
WHen was you application lodged and what occupation are you?
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

See Taz's timeline below her message
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 6:58 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by taz2008
Just hope and pray that we manage to get our application looked at within the 3500 quota, but I have a terrible feeling that once again we will just miss that boat again... I hope I am wrong
I hope & pray for that too....
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:18 pm
Forum Regular

taz2008 is an unknown quantity at this point

10/03/09 lodged 175 application, now have SS and occupation is plasterer
Old Dec 2nd 2009, 8:49 pm
Forum Regular

erco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really niceerco is just really nice

just been out to Perth and got a look from over there regarding trades (solid plasterer too). been lodged since oct 2008 and went to look at chances of ENS. problem is not 1 of the employers (including TAFE colleges) know what ENS is . It isnt promoted over there and certainly not in the trades but the good news is that after christmas (approx feb) all the tradesmen i talked to are getting very busy. of course this has no relevance on DIAC as the 23rt Sept changes dont seem to be based on any evidence that i could see apart from panic.

Erco

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.