British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   Bridging C granted while MRT application is in review (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/bridging-c-granted-while-mrt-application-review-800869/)

sairam9 Jun 21st 2013 7:55 pm

Bridging C granted while MRT application is in review

Hi All,
My TR visa was rejected and I applied for MRT and I finished my hearing before the result I got 489 sponsorship visa. I applied on shore skillselect. I got invitation to apply 489 state sponsorship visa. I lodged my visa I got acknowledgement "valid visa application " automatic message form immi. Next day I got bridging C visa granted. PLEASE ADVICE ME AM I DONE RIGHT OR WRONG..? Please as I heard I can't apply onshore visa while my case is with MRT. Please experts suggest me some advices that will help me. I am mentally depressed. That is my life now. If any thing wrong I am out of my life. Please give me any alternative options please please....

Pollyana Jun 21st 2013 9:04 pm

Re: Bridging C granted while MRT application is in review

Originally Posted by sairam9 (Post 10768764)
Hi All,
My TR visa was rejected and I applied for MRT and I finished my hearing before the result I got 489 sponsorship visa. I applied on shore skillselect. I got invitation to apply 489 state sponsorship visa. I lodged my visa I got acknowledgement "valid visa application " automatic message form immi. Next day I got bridging C visa granted. PLEASE ADVICE ME AM I DONE RIGHT OR WRONG..? Please as I heard I can't apply onshore visa while my case is with MRT. Please experts suggest me some advices that will help me. I am mentally depressed. That is my life now. If any thing wrong I am out of my life. Please give me any alternative options please please....

If you are mentally depressed you need medical help, for starters.
As for the rest you probably should consult a registered agent.

sairam9 Jun 21st 2013 10:12 pm

[QUOTE=sairam9;10768764]Hi All,
My TR visa was rejected and I applied for MRT and I finished my hearing before the result I got 489 sponsorship visa. I applied on shore skillselect. I got invitation to apply 489 state sponsorship visa. I lodged my visa I got acknowledgement "valid visa application " automatic message form immi. Next day I got bridging C visa granted. PLEASE ADVICE ME AM I DONE RIGHT OR WRONG..? Please as I heard I can't apply onshore visa while my case is with MRT. Please experts suggest me some advices that will help me. Please give me any alternative options please please....

pumpkin blossom Jun 22nd 2013 11:12 am

Why did you apply to the mrt? Were they wrong in the rejection of your visa? Bridging visa c is not a great one to be on. I think you have done wrong even applying for the mrt, but it's done now.

sairam9 Jun 22nd 2013 12:09 pm

Hi pumpkin
I already on MRT before my decision is out I got state sponsorship. So I applied for 489. I don't have any substantial visa.

ballu2008 Sep 8th 2013 2:05 pm

hey Sairam9,
what happened after that.??did you get the visa granted ? I am waiting for mrt decision and I am also planning to apply for 190. I would like to know what happened to your case . did DIAC approve your 489 visa application.
could you please reply asap.

thanks

old.sparkles Sep 8th 2013 2:08 pm

Originally Posted by ballu2008 (Post 10891344)
hey Sairam9,
what happened after that.??did you get the visa granted ? I am waiting for mrt decision and I am also planning to apply for 190. I would like to know what happened to your case . did DIAC approve your 489 visa application.
could you please reply asap.

thanks

From the profile information, Sairam has not been active on the forum since July 1st

ballu2008 Sep 8th 2013 2:16 pm

hey old.sparkles,
is there any chance I can contact Sairam.? such as an email id or something which Sairam may have used in this forum?

look forward to your reply
thanks

old.sparkles Sep 8th 2013 2:18 pm

Originally Posted by ballu2008 (Post 10891355)
hey old.sparkles,
is there any chance I can contact Sairam.? such as an email id or something which Sairam may have used in this forum?

look forward to your reply
thanks

If you click on Sairam's name, there is an option to email through BE.