Wikiposts

brickie hoefully emigrating to oz

Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:01 am
Just Joined

maudes is on a distinguished road
Default brickie hoefully emigrating to oz

hi we are hopefully sending TRA form off this week,and then visa 136,my hubby is a brickie and we would to hear from any others doing same as us,iam a mum of 2 terrors aged 5-6,we are thinking of going to adelaide for a better life from sharon and chris..
Old Jul 4th 2007, 5:50 am
BE Forum Addict

mad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to beholdmad city fan is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: brickie hoefully emigrating to oz

Originally Posted by maudes
hi we are hopefully sending TRA form off this week,and then visa 136,my hubby is a brickie and we would to hear from any others doing same as us,iam a mum of 2 terrors aged 5-6,we are thinking of going to adelaide for a better life from sharon and chris..
Hi Sharon and Chris firstly I would like to welcolme you to B.E ( the mad house as its known )my O.H is a brickie and we are headed to Brisbane or Perth not sure yet Good luck with your TRA and enjoy your new addiction to this site
Old Jul 4th 2007, 6:40 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

HI,welcome to the nut house,hubby also a builder we are of to qld/brisbane this year as soon as our visa is granted,hopefuly wil be son as our rental has ben sold so were out 1st aug. I have 2 kids 12 & 9 hope your TRA is going well get it off and good luck.Fiona x
Old Jul 4th 2007, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

joeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud ofjoeyb has much to be proud of

Hi and welcome to the site.
My hubbie is a brickie and we are heading to Brisbane later this year.
All the best with your application

jo
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:13 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by joeyb
Hi and welcome to the site.
My hubbie is a brickie and we are heading to Brisbane later this year.
All the best with your application

jo
hi thanks for your reply we are just worried about brickie jobs and the pay ,do you know what the wages are like and the jobs out there.good luck to u all aswell.
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:17 am
Forum Regular

FionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura aboutFionaG has a spectacular aura about

hi thanks for your reply we are just worried about brickie jobs and the pay ,do you know what the wages are like and the jobs out there.good luck to u all aswell.
hi, there are loads of threads on this best to do a search,there very varied so be prepaired for some negative ones too.Scared us a bit but sod it everyones life works out difrently so gota give it a go.hope this helps. fiona x
Old Jul 5th 2007, 1:22 am
Just Joined

Originally Posted by FionaG
hi, there are loads of threads on this best to do a search,there very varied so be prepaired for some negative ones too.Scared us a bit but sod it everyones life works out difrently so gota give it a go.hope this helps. fiona x
hi thanks fiona,my hubby read some bad reports on wages and also some good ones about work,thats the only worry ,the money hes on here is good he just needs to know that the jobs and prices in adelaide will be ok,he doesnt mind abit of a drop but not where we will struggle,but hey lifes agamble like u say..cheers sharon.