Wikiposts

BOOMCHIKAWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dec 2nd 2007, 9:33 pm
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: BOOMCHIKAWOWOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is so fantastic - I've not been a member here long, but your support to me in our situation has been invaluable & I'm so grateful that you were able to give your time when you must have been worrying too.

Very many congratulations, here's to a wonderful new future, you deserve it
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:02 pm
Just Joined

snwy is an unknown quantity at this point

CONGRATULATIONS beth and family ,would like to thank u for your help also when u were on a diffrent forum .emma
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

flowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to allflowergal is a name known to all

I just read on Thinking Australia forum you got your visa, well done Beth and gang, so where is it your going

Amanda

P.s do we get an invite to your leaving do ?
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 10:58 pm
Visa Granted 01/07/08

mr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nicemr.benn is just really nice

Congratulations and good luck with your new life down under.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

WOW!!

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so pleased for you Beth! It must be a tremendous relief! Now you've just got to decide where to head for.

All the best for your new life and many thanks for all the help and support you've given me and many others on BE.
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:49 pm
Forum Regular

lulubel will become famous soon enoughlulubel will become famous soon enough

Big congratulations to you both, I have been following your threads and they have made interesting reading so please continue!

Lulubel
Old Dec 2nd 2007, 11:52 pm
Forum Regular

vunklawx will become famous soon enoughvunklawx will become famous soon enough

CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!

Finally that visa has come through!!! Really happy for you and your family... the best wishes down under!!!
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:02 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

WOW word does spread fast.......LOL
I can assure all of you that I will be around for a long time yet.........I intend to see all Sept applicants through to grant!!!!!
Thanks for your replies..............I've just come back from visiting Santa....hee hee.........had a photo with him too
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 12:31 am
BE Forum Addict

suesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of lightsuesk is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS

Suexx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 2:58 am
Forum Regular

nixxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations guys all the very best enjoy you're new life xxx
Nikki, Paul and Jessica
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:00 am
Make it happen!!!!

BethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond reputeBethandAndrew has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nixxi
Congratulations guys all the very best enjoy you're new life xxx
Nikki, Paul and Jessica
OMG....Hello strangers Long time no speak......LOL
Hows things going your end?
Beth x x

Last edited by BethandAndrew; Dec 3rd 2007 at 3:08 am.
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:13 am
Forum Regular

nixxi is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi hun we've only just found out where you vanished to LOL
Sooooo glad you guys have your visa's ! We've sent everything off got our CO just on the long wait now
But hopefully we'll get some good news soon !
Take care and have fun over there chat soon xxx
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 3:26 am
Make it happen!!!!

Originally Posted by nixxi
Hi hun we've only just found out where you vanished to LOL
Sooooo glad you guys have your visa's ! We've sent everything off got our CO just on the long wait now
But hopefully we'll get some good news soon !
Take care and have fun over there chat soon xxx
LOL......I guessed someone posted on the TA site, as I've had a few of you congratulating me today
Will keep everything crossed for you that you have some good news soon,
Take care,
Beth x x
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:01 am
BE Enthusiast

Tweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to allTweenies is a name known to all

Congratulations

And best of luck
Old Dec 3rd 2007, 5:06 am
You call that a moustache

ex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond reputeex_exile has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Great threat title by the way

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.