bonus point for urdu langauge certificate

Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough
Default bonus point for urdu langauge certificate

Dear All,

I want to claim 5 bonus point of community language I am from Pakistan I have two year B.sc Degree (graduation) . I am from Pakistan – Karachi

The examination Bodies Here University of Karachi but the course thought/ classes were conducting in College .I study this course in college there for I was taken the language of instruction from college

My question is that can I take the language of instruction certificate from the collge ?Is that ok or I will take also from the university of Karachi ?

Please advised me

Regards

Ali
Old Dec 10th 2007, 1:14 pm
Forum Regular

makido is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: bonus point for urdu langauge certificate

Originally Posted by alikhi
Dear All,

I want to claim 5 bonus point of community language I am from Pakistan I have two year B.sc Degree (graduation) . I am from Pakistan – Karachi

The examination Bodies Here University of Karachi but the course thought/ classes were conducting in College .I study this course in college there for I was taken the language of instruction from college

My question is that can I take the language of instruction certificate from the collge ?Is that ok or I will take also from the university of Karachi ?

Please advised me

Regards

Ali
Hi Ali,

If I were you, I would gather as many papers and certificates as possible.
It might seem as if you had too much proof for community language, but it won't be bad if you had certificates from both university and college.
Good luck,

makido
Old Dec 12th 2007, 5:17 am
Just Joined

farrukhzeeshan is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Ali,

I don't think you can claim points for community language. As I see you have done Bsc., and the medium of instruction in Pakistan is English at graduation level, so we can't give it as a proof.

If someone has done graduation or masters in Urdu then he can claim points for community language, like M.A Urdu.

The other way to claim these points is to go through the test of NAATI, which is not very easy.
Old Dec 12th 2007, 6:09 am
Forum Regular

alikhi will become famous soon enough

in my college medium of instruction is urdu even . in examination there is both option till graduation I did my papers in urdu language .

the method of oral instruction is also urdu

Regards

Ali