Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

Wikiposts

Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

Old Oct 14th 2004, 1:07 am
Forum Regular

Joe65 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

Hi all,

I am from Canada. Our application for Class 139 visa was lodged back in April 04, medicals for my wife, myself and daughter were done in June. As my wife was pregnant then her x-ray had to be deferred and is being done today. The newborn baby's medicals was done yesterday.

Centrelink requested our assuror to pay the bond couple of days back. Form 1022, copies of the baby's passport etc are being couriered to my agent while hopefully the doctor would forward my wife's x-ray and baby's medical forms early next week.

The question is with the bond already paid and medicals reaching Sydney hopefully next week how much longer will it take before visa grant?

I was wondering if there's anybody out there who has had a similar experience who can give me some ideas as to the timeline from this point on.

Thanks a ton!

Joe
Old Oct 14th 2004, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about
Smile Re: Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

The question is with the bond already paid and medicals reaching Sydney hopefully next week how much longer will it take before visa grant?

I was wondering if there's anybody out there who has had a similar experience who can give me some ideas as to the timeline from this point on.

Thanks a ton!

Joe[/QUOTE]

Hi Joe,

I'm in a similar situation. I'm a 138, the bond has been lodged, pcc sent, all documentation done, however still awaiting medicals to be sent to Sydney for clearance (being sent this Friday). Meds were done 2 weeks ago but they lost my daughters photos off the documents and I had to send some more. My case officer says as long as my meds are fine which they are I should have no problems getting a visa. She couldn't tell me how long it would take though.

Sue
Old Oct 18th 2004, 9:33 am
Peavy

Default Re: Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

Dear Reader(s),
Can anyone please tell approximately how much time does it take for
DIMIA to release a VISA after they have found out that the BOND of
$3500 has been deposited?

All formalities are OVER like pCC, Medicals etc...
Bond loged on 30th Aug 04
going as 138

Its my first time in this FORUM, hope someone can help me..

Regards,
Ronnie.

Old Oct 18th 2004, 10:41 pm
Forum Regular

thegreatmughal is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bond Requested - Pre July applicant- 139 visa

first let them email you about requesting for bond and all. ronnie, pls keep your fingers crossed.. long way to go unless u r extremely lucky.. during this period the most trusted asset you wd have is "patience". regarding your question i don't think it would take much time.. trust me.