Wikiposts

Bond requested from assurer

Old Sep 30th 2004, 5:44 am
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about
Default Bond requested from assurer

Update

Today Centrelink requested that my assurer lodge the bond. My assurer emailed my case officer and asked her what would happen to the bond if I was refused a visa. She replied that I had enough points and would only be refused if I failed the medical (which I had yesterday) or had an extensive criminal record (which I haven't) - still waiting for police clearance though.

All sounds really promising. To frightened to get excited yet!

Sue
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:01 am
kg
Forum Regular

kg is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Bond requested from assurer

yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Sorry - i'm just excited to hear that someone has heard something from the Centrelink! Well done Sue - sure your meds will be fine... would you kindly keep us lot updated please?
Old Sep 30th 2004, 7:54 am
Forum Regular

sue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura aboutsue_parker has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Bond requested from assurer

Originally Posted by kg
yeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Sorry - i'm just excited to hear that someone has heard something from the Centrelink! Well done Sue - sure your meds will be fine... would you kindly keep us lot updated please?

Can I just mention that we have been very pushy with Centrlink.

When I sent off my application to Adelaide my sister (assurer) went to Centrelink in Caboolture with all of her documents and had an interview with a man there. He took all her documents . She took his name and number for further correspondence.

When I received my AoS letter I sent it to her and she took it straight down to Centrelink to the same man. He photocopied the AoS letter and sent it with her documents to Adelaide.

Unfortunately, Adelaide had put me under the wrong visa class. So back to Centrelink who couldn't do anything. Emailed case officer who sent out another AoS form direct to my sister in Australia. The man at Centrelink was on holiday and she could get no joy, so she marched down to Centrelink and insisted on seeing someone and got a ten minute interview straight away. She give them the new form and they sent everything to Adelaide again, then the bond was requested. All this was done within a couple of weeks.

My sister is a formidable lady, don't mess with her!!

Will keep you posted on further developments.

Sue