>the application form to them (before undertaking the transfer of funds
    >thru your bank/?) and then you post the originals off to them. (I made
    >photocopies of these, just in case).

This is not intended to be legal advice in any jurisdiction

Old May 21st 2003, 8:34 am
Forum Regular

MaggieLou is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Bond Requested any advice?

Just received our bond request (medicals received 15.5.03 bond letter dated 16.5.03) Now have to read up on how to do it etc, does anyone have any pointers/advice?
Old May 21st 2003, 11:33 am
BE Enthusiast

PADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to allPADDAD is a name known to all

Hi Maggielou

Well done, you're practically there.

Since we have recently received our visa following the lodgement of our bond I think I may be able to give some pointers.

First of all you need to email the 4 state treasuries to get their current rate of interest and information. They email the application forms to you. Once you have chosen the treasury you fax form 1134 and the application form to them (before undertaking the transfer of funds thru your bank/?) and then you post the originals off to them. (I made photocopies of these, just in case).

We took our passports to our bank with the address and account details of the treasury we were going to invest in and completed our banks application for a telegraphic transfer. It took 4 days before the monies were received by the South Australian treasury. Chappie from SA Treasury emailed us to confirm that they had received the funds. We forwarded his email to our case officer for his records. A week and a half later we received the bond inscription certificate and a week after that we received our visa.

I hope this helps. If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Not long now.

Good luck