Wikiposts

bit of a contradiction dont ye think?????

Old Apr 5th 2009, 5:04 am
Forum Regular

smvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nicesmvh is just really nice
Default bit of a contradiction dont ye think?????

i recently posted a thread on this site about a company that ripped me off and took 6500 of my money, promised me the earth and all i got in return was stress and annoyance,the thread was closed because this company requested that their name not be used.... i wonder why!! while this site and others like it are fantastic for providing information to people like me who need a helping hand i cant see why you cant warn others about falling into the same trap.:curse:
Old Apr 5th 2009, 6:34 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: bit of a contradiction dont ye think?????

Originally Posted by smvh
i recently posted a thread on this site about a company that ripped me off and took 6500 of my money, promised me the earth and all i got in return was stress and annoyance,the thread was closed because this company requested that their name not be used.... i wonder why!! while this site and others like it are fantastic for providing information to people like me who need a helping hand i cant see why you cant warn others about falling into the same trap.:curse:
There are a few companies that have approached the site owners and they do indeed request that they should not be discussed on BE. To ignore these requests may please the owners at risk of legal action, and so the names are automatically repaced with ****.
Sorry if this annoys you or causes inconvenience, but there is no way round it.
Old Apr 5th 2009, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

TakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond reputeTakenThePlunge has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Sorry if this annoys you or causes inconvenience, but there is no way round it.

Not strictly true, the site owners could stand up to these companies. Or are they getting too much in advertising from them?

Cynical James
Old Apr 5th 2009, 1:53 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

The company in question does not advertise here. As has been said previously, the company has asked BE's owners not to allow discussion of their company and BE has agreed.

To echo what Pollyana said, sorry if you feel you are inonvenienced by this, but that's the way it works here.

And now this thread will also be closed. As per site rules if you have an issue with a moderator's actions it is to be taken up either via PM or email, not in the forum.