A big day of my life !!

Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:41 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A big day of my life !!

Originally Posted by dong
sorry moneypenny, I didn't mean to heart u n anyone else but frustrated of waiting such a long while so many other applicants around here any other forums are saying their visa was granted (who are even much much junior (in terms of application date)).
You don't think thousands of other people of various races are also stressed waiting to hear? The application process is generally a long one. Deal with it. It's not going to change because you want yours now. Some people wait years, some people wait a month or so regardless of where they come from.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:45 pm
Forum Regular

dong is an unknown quantity at this point

Really? Do you mean the people with CSL are also waiting for years now? My impression was for non-CSL people who need to wait for over 6 months.

Anyway, thank you for clarification.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
You don't think thousands of other people of various races are also stressed waiting to hear? The application process is generally a long one. Deal with it. It's not going to change because you want yours now. Some people wait years, some people wait a month or so regardless of where they come from.
Old Mar 20th 2010, 12:56 pm
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Hi rishad,

Congratulations, please wish for me and pray that I get my visa as well. I am waiting since 8 9 months now. Also r u from Pakistan?
I am not from Pakistan..

Anyway, yes its quite irritating to wait for a long time..
But I am sure when u get the good news, you will be more happy than me..
Old Mar 20th 2010, 11:01 pm
Forum Regular

JoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really niceJoeBlogsOfOz is just really nice
Smile Re: A big day of my life !!

Really? Do you mean the people with CSL are also waiting for years now? My impression was for non-CSL people who need to wait for over 6 months.

Anyway, thank you for clarification.
Hi Dong, I am from Pakistan too and also CSL and waiting for long time, but I dont blame DIAC of any rasicm, actually as many people have highlighted every case is different.....so please refrain from making any such comments...at best they are unhelpful and at worst they are potentially damaging to many people.......and remembe good things come to those who wait......good luck to all of us waiting for visa grant...
Old Mar 21st 2010, 3:18 am
Forum Regular

Bigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really niceBigaitch is just really nice

Great news, many congratulations. When and where are you going in Oz? Cheers, H.
Old Mar 21st 2010, 3:46 am
Forum Regular

shuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura aboutshuvo27 has a spectacular aura about

Hii Rishad, Congrats...its so fast...lucky man..where are U from?
Old Mar 21st 2010, 5:39 am
Forum Regular

rishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to allrishadsky is a name known to all

Yes I agree..good things come to those who wait...

@Bigaitch- not decided yet but planning to go July/August..
@Shuvo27- Thanks ! I am from Bangladesh. Hope d best for you..

Old Mar 21st 2010, 6:14 am
Forum Regular

vinodjose is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer
Congratulations !!!!
Congratulation...........Hope for the best