British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   A big day of my life !! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/big-day-my-life-659997/)

moneypenny20 Mar 20th 2010 12:41 pm

Re: A big day of my life !!

Originally Posted by dong (Post 8434421)
sorry moneypenny, I didn't mean to heart u n anyone else but frustrated of waiting such a long while so many other applicants around here any other forums are saying their visa was granted (who are even much much junior (in terms of application date)).

You don't think thousands of other people of various races are also stressed waiting to hear? The application process is generally a long one. Deal with it. It's not going to change because you want yours now. Some people wait years, some people wait a month or so regardless of where they come from.

dong Mar 20th 2010 12:45 pm

Really? Do you mean the people with CSL are also waiting for years now? My impression was for non-CSL people who need to wait for over 6 months.

Anyway, thank you for clarification.

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 (Post 8434427)
You don't think thousands of other people of various races are also stressed waiting to hear? The application process is generally a long one. Deal with it. It's not going to change because you want yours now. Some people wait years, some people wait a month or so regardless of where they come from.

rishadsky Mar 20th 2010 12:56 pm

Originally Posted by dong (Post 8434415)
Hi rishad,

Congratulations, please wish for me and pray that I get my visa as well. I am waiting since 8 9 months now. Also r u from Pakistan?

I am not from Pakistan..

Anyway, yes its quite irritating to wait for a long time..
But I am sure when u get the good news, you will be more happy than me..:)

JoeBlogsOfOz Mar 20th 2010 11:01 pm

Originally Posted by dong (Post 8434436)
Really? Do you mean the people with CSL are also waiting for years now? My impression was for non-CSL people who need to wait for over 6 months.

Anyway, thank you for clarification.

Hi Dong, I am from Pakistan too and also CSL and waiting for long time, but I dont blame DIAC of any rasicm, actually as many people have highlighted every case is different.....so please refrain from making any such comments...at best they are unhelpful and at worst they are potentially damaging to many people.......and remembe good things come to those who wait......good luck to all of us waiting for visa grant...

Bigaitch Mar 21st 2010 3:18 am

Great news, many congratulations. When and where are you going in Oz? Cheers, H.

shuvo27 Mar 21st 2010 3:46 am

Hii Rishad, Congrats...its so fast...lucky man..where are U from?

rishadsky Mar 21st 2010 5:39 am

Yes I agree..good things come to those who wait...

@Bigaitch- not decided yet but planning to go July/August..
@Shuvo27- Thanks ! I am from Bangladesh. Hope d best for you..

vinodjose Mar 21st 2010 6:14 am

Originally Posted by imranprogrammer (Post 8429429)
Congratulations !!!!:thumbsup:

Congratulation:rofl:...........Hope for the best