The big day in my life

Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:42 am
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: The big day in my life

Hip Hip Huurrrraaaayyyyyyy

What a relief, Shiva !!! I know for sure that how you must be feeling now, especially after the bumpy ride you had with our dearest ex-agent
Old Jul 28th 2009, 11:48 am
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Thanks Sandy. You true what a relief. Today I received a mail from our dearest ex agent asking me - If i want change - 176 I need to send another contract and morever I will not be offered gold package nor the refund

What a joke I want to enjoy their mails for sometime man. Then i will ask them questions one by one What is MODL.CSL,SS etc. Then I will bump them. They are asking me $1600 give the file number

You know one fact in BE itself there are 6 more victims of our dearest ex agent. I am going lodge soon complain about them through MARA and create awareness thru orkut, facebook,hi5 and what ever social net work I found
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:11 pm
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Originally Posted by helloshivahere
Thanks Sandy. You true what a relief. Today I received a mail from our dearest ex agent asking me - If i want change - 176 I need to send another contract and morever I will not be offered gold package nor the refund

What a joke I want to enjoy their mails for sometime man. Then i will ask them questions one by one What is MODL.CSL,SS etc. Then I will bump them. They are asking me $1600 give the file number

You know one fact in BE itself there are 6 more victims of our dearest ex agent. I am going lodge soon complain about them through MARA and create awareness thru orkut, facebook,hi5 and what ever social net work I found
Yeah man teach them a good lesson......So that how a victim can screw them well
Old Jul 28th 2009, 12:37 pm
June'08 applicant

sandy81 is on a distinguished road

This is extremely hilarious ... I'm laughing out loud here ... so with this email you can gauge their speed & the turnaround time... you might be shouting 175-176 conversion from months and you got the response today ...... hahahhahahah .... don't know in which world our ex-agency is living in .. dumb a55 !!

Spam them with all basic question .. you will really have a funtime .. for sure

So far I have strongly advised atleast 10 guys to NOT to hire the service of these silly buggers and put self initiated efforts and made sure that in any case they don't sign the contract with this agency !! I'm at least happy that these guys are in safe hand or managing independently and our ex-agent lost business of at least 3/4 million of rupees.

In my personal capacity such awareness campaign against our ex-agent will continue for the years to come, on all available platforms.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

helloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant futurehelloshivahere has a brilliant future

Thats sounds good.
Just assume if they have 500 Clients in a year (approx 1.5 million $) how much they could earn. Its a lucarative business man.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 1:29 pm
Forum Regular

hussain_2206 has a spectacular aura abouthussain_2206 has a spectacular aura abouthussain_2206 has a spectacular aura about

Thats sounds good.
Just assume if they have 500 Clients in a year (approx 1.5 million $) how much they could earn. Its a lucarative business man.
Congratulations! its really very fast
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Shiva,
Oneday watch the kids and don't login.. this is what happens!

WOW! Simply awed man! I am very Happy for you! My Heartiest Congratulations! and Wish you and yours all the very Best!

Next, It's definitely my time now..

Dear Mates,
I am expecting to write this from long ago here the day come. Thanks to Rodger, Sandy, Aman, Shiv1981, Griffangus, Dorothy, Pollyanna and all moderators and more...... Without BE and all members it could not be possible – Thank God & all.

My journey to visa started in 2008 actually – I was cheated by a non MARA agent ( It was night mare to get my money back finally I succeed ) mean time I didn’t get enough score in IELTS. I am about to drop the plan. I wrote IELTS Again and went to another stupid agent again ( Sometime mistake leads to another big misery yeah any way I get rid off him during the course of time)

Here my time line

IELTS Attempt one Mar 2008 (L: 6.5 R: 6 W: 5.5 S: 6.5)
IELTS again Sep 2008 (L: 7 R: 6.5 W: 6.5 S: 7)
Documents Submitted to Agent for Assessment: 15.09.2008
Positive outcome NIA - Accountant : 15.11.2008
GSM 175 MODL filled: 09.02.2009
SS (NT, WA & SA) Applied: 14.02.2009
Form 956 & 1193 Send to terminate agent: 06.05.2009
Agent Terminated: 11.05.2009

NT & SA - SS Rejected around end of May
Waited long and Thanks to WA – SS granted on 30.04.09 Got SS letter: 17.05.09 (Thanks Rodger - Man without you not possible to get that grant letter man still my stupid agent sending me that grant letter )

Form 1100 sent to DIAC: 19.05.2009 & Approved 21.05.2009
Got Co: around 10th June 2009
Medicals & PCC Sent: 10.06.2009 Finalized: 30.06.2009
Co asked for medicals again & PCC for Nigeria to my wife (Wrongly) on 07.07.2009
Notified to the CO – As above
CO asked for latest work number: 08.07.2009
Employment verification done: 10.07.2009

Visa: 28.07.2009 Initial Entry Date : 04.06.2010 (Exactly 12 Months from Medicals)

The journey to the visa was really nice ( Some ups and downs ) because of BE members otherwise it could be very difficult.

Once again thanks to all. I wish you all those who are in the long wait for early grant.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:08 pm
Forum Regular

uppalpankaj is an unknown quantity at this point

Many many congratulations. All the best to you for your future.
Old Jul 28th 2009, 2:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Rodger_lawson
Hi Shiva,
Oneday watch the kids and don't login.. this is what happens!

WOW! Simply awed man! I am very Happy for you! My Heartiest Congratulations! and Wish you and yours all the very Best!

Next, It's definitely my time now..
Thanks. Sure yours will be next man. We all waiting for you to write in colours
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:14 am
BE Enthusiast

charw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant futurecharw has a brilliant future

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.0; Google Wireless Transcoder)

Congrats shiva ! You have done a lot to others!
Old Jul 29th 2009, 10:19 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks charw.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

DEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud ofDEEDEE01 has much to be proud of

Congratulations Shiva, All the best for the future.

[QUOTE=helloshivahere;7790087]Dear Mates,
I am expecting to write this from long ago here the day come. Thanks to Rodger, Sandy, Aman, Shiv1981, Griffangus, Dorothy, Pollyanna and all moderators and more...... Without BE and all members it could not be possible – Thank God & all.

My journey to visa started in 2008 actually – I was cheated by a non MARA agent ( It was night mare to get my money back finally I succeed ) mean time I didn’t get enough score in IELTS. I am about to drop the plan. I wrote IELTS Again and went to another stupid agent again ( Sometime mistake leads to another big misery yeah any way I get rid off him during the course of time)

Here my time line

Waited long and Thanks to WA – SS granted on 30.04.09 Got SS letter: 17.05.09 (Thanks Rodger - Man without you not possible to get that grant letter man still my stupid agent sending me that grant letter )

Co asked for medicals again & PCC for Nigeria to my wife (Wrongly) on 07.07.2009

Visa: 28.07.2009 Initial Entry Date : 04.06.2010 (Exactly 12 Months from Medicals)

The journey to the visa was really nice ( Some ups and downs ) because of BE members otherwise it could be very difficult.

Once again thanks to all. I wish you all those who are in the long wait for early grant.
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:04 am
Dia , Queen Bee

divsman is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear Mates,

Here my time line

Hey Congrats ...
Well done!! See u soon in Ozzz.....
Old Jul 29th 2009, 11:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by divsman
Hey Congrats ...
Well done!! See u soon in Ozzz.....
Thanks see u in PERTH
Old Jul 29th 2009, 2:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

kevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the roughkevncarlz is a jewel in the rough

hi there,
just like to say congrats but it dont end here the stress is just startin

we got ours in dec and we just gettin sorted now with all that needs done(house sale ) have you a house to sell?
but we fly on the 11th aug and cant wait now

where going to ?
well good luck with all your plans