Wikiposts

Been asked for more information

Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of
Red face Been asked for more information

going for a 136 SI visa and just been asked for more information and a form 1022,does this mean our CO is going to pull us apart on a in depth investigation or just tying up loose ends.....scary or what
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:35 pm
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Been asked for more information

At least your case is being looked at which is a step forward

We are still waiting for some news................

Rob

Originally Posted by Steve2438
going for a 136 SI visa and just been asked for more information and a form 1022,does this mean our CO is going to pull us apart on a in depth investigation or just tying up loose ends.....scary or what
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

glittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond reputeglittababe has a reputation beyond repute

whats a form 1022?
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:12 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm no expert but it sounds like loose ends to me!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:25 pm
Off to Perth in early Oct

youcanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the roughyoucanlaugh is a jewel in the rough

I was asked for more info regarding a previous employment because they noticed that I lived in 2 countries whilst working for the same employer.

I had to produce bank statements, a statutory declaration and proof that the company existed.

It was all excepted by DIMIA. I was quite impressed they picked up on that, but it has slowed my application down by a few months.

Anyway, don't worry about it. Just give them the info they ask for and all will be fine.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:07 pm
BE Enthusiast

Steve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud ofSteve2438 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by glittababe
whats a form 1022?

Hi

1022 - Change of Circumstances
Old Jul 20th 2005, 1:23 am
BE Enthusiast

brian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the roughbrian0 is a jewel in the rough

I suppose it depends on what the "more information" is. I was asked for a couple more things when my med/pcc request came, but it was all routine type stuff. Frankly I would not worry. As for form 1022 that is a standard form by the sounds of things which DIMIA use to ensure that nothing substantial has changed since you sent in your application. Most people simply fill in "no changes" on it and send it back (that's what I did with mine!).

Cheers,
Brian
Old Jul 20th 2005, 1:45 am

Anne4Terry is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by brian0
I suppose it depends on what the "more information" is. I was asked for a couple more things when my med/pcc request came, but it was all routine type stuff. Frankly I would not worry. As for form 1022 that is a standard form by the sounds of things which DIMIA use to ensure that nothing substantial has changed since you sent in your application. Most people simply fill in "no changes" on it and send it back (that's what I did with mine!).

Cheers,
Brian
Surely if they are asking for a form 1022 to be filled in then they must be about to grant the visa? Hope so for the op's sake.