Wikiposts

Basic requirements

Old Feb 29th 2004, 7:21 pm
Just Joined

roboriginal is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Basic requirements

Dear Madams and Sirs,
I have a question to the following statement:
"If your nominated occupation is worth 60 points, you must provide that you've been in paid employment in a skilled occupation (any occupation listed on form 112i) for at least 12 of the 18 months immediately before applying." I have two occupations. One of them has been assessed with 60 points. But I have been working (and still do) in my second occupation (assessed by German standard, wouldn't be assessed by Australian standard, but is on the occupation list form 112i) for more than 12 of the 18 months before applying in my home country.
Is there any possibility that the Australian Immigration Department or any other Australian authority could advise me to apply for further assessment? Or have I fulfilled the basic requirements with the assessment with one of my occuaptions?
Regards
Ziggy